FIRST DAY OF HELL

I DO NOT OWN GIRL MEETS WORLD. I ALSO FORGOT TO PUT THIS ON MY OTHER STORY .PLEASE ENJOY.********************;***********
********************************
Monday.
Ring ring.
My alarm clock went. I woke up groaning. I hate Mondays. This Monday is going to be worst than others because its my first day at hell I mean my new school. We moved here to Texas a week ago and I'm just now going to school. Schools been in for two months now and it'll be hard for me to make new friends. I get up and go take shower. After my shower I go to my closet to pick out my clothes. I didn't have any clothing that elegant or nice for a first day of school. I'm just not a nice girl. I settle on a black crop top with the word bad written on it. I put on some black ripped skinny jeans my black converse and a red flannel over it. I leave my wavy long blonde hair the way it is. I also added a little mascara to my eyes to make my big blue eyes look even prettier. I go down stairs to see my mom and my new dad Shawn." hey mom Shawn." "hey sweetie Shawn says. "im gonna go to school now" I say. I grab a cereal bar and leave the house.

I walk to school from my house. I've never walked to school. In new York I usually rode the subway to school with my best friend colin. I miss him a lot. But hey I'll see him again. I finally get to the school and walk up the steps. I go in. The school was big. I finally found the office and walked in."hi I'm Maya hart. I'm new and wanted to get my schedule." I tell the lady. She turns around and rummages through some papers on her desk. She hands me a paper and smiles at me. I leave the office and try to find my locker. #134. I finally find it put in the combination. I must've looked like I was really struggling with it because a voice behind me asked if I needed help. I turn around yo see a pretty burnett . She was wearing a blue floral dress with knee high white socks and sky blue converse. "oh yeah sure. Thanks." " no problem I'm Riley Matthews."" Maya hart." I tell her. "Your new arent you" Riley asked. "yeah is it that obvious " kinda. We laugh." thank you again I was literally three seconds away from punching this locker. " I say. "what classes do u have." Riley ask.I give get my schedule. "Wow we have almost every class together." she says." Well I gotta go waiting for my friend farkle." she says ." K bye" I say she waves. I walk around the school. It was very nice. My old school wasnt as good but I like it more than this one. That will always be my favorite. I was turning a corner when I bumped into something hard. I dropped all of my books on the floor. " watch where you going nerd" I heard. I looked up and saw the most gorgeous green eyes ever. I saw who they belonged to. It was beautiful. Well he was beautiful. But then I remembered he called me a nerd. I looked at him. " well if I remember correctly you made me drop my books jackass " I told him. By now there was a crowd around us. He just smirked at me. " you must be new here because any nerdy ass bitch like you would know not to talk to Lucas friar like that. Or at all for that matter.". Everyone was laughing now. I turned red. I looked at him and smirked my signature smirk." ha ha so funny I forgot to laugh. I'm guessing your the schools bad boy aren't you." I tell him. He nods and smirks again." I also guess that you think you rule the school. Well listen up cowboy now I'm here and I am not scared of some asshole with a humongous ego. Am I clear." he just smirks and walks away. The crowd around me looked scared and confused." Hey losers get lost " I say.
So far my first day of school is going great.