'Oblivious'

Dominic P.O.V

Snores came from the sleeping figure beside me. I sighed running my hand through my hair... It's over! I chuckled a grin slipping onto my face I walked into the bathroom deciding to take a quick shower
~•~
Connor P.O.V

Groaning I rubbed my head checking my surrounding. I was in a room a door to my left; walking towards the door I turned the knob pushing it open and cringing at the creak it made. The sound of running water was heard in the huge home following the sound I found myself in front of a door. I turned the knob walking into the huge room it had a door to the right which most likely led to the bathroom the walls were grey and in the middle of the room was a bed laying upon it Kellin. I explored the room curiously when I felt a hand on my shoulder jumping I turned noticing the sound of water had disappeared in front of me stood the man from the woods... In a towel water dripping from his hair "what are you doing in here?" He asked approaching me each step he took forward I took back. "I....I" I was lost of words and gasped as I felt my back hit a hard surface the wall. "You what?!" He said coming towards me staring down at me. He was close... Too close... Too hot... Wait what!? I stared down at his lips then met his eyes biting my own. Oh gosh will I regret this ? I place my hand on his stomach and shove my lips against his.
*Guys here comes the smut*
He stumbles back and settles down on something I bite his lip causing a groan to erupt from his chest. I slowly feel for the cotton material he has around his waist and rip it off grinding myself against him... What am I doing?!

Dominic P.O.V

Groaning I laid back on the bed my lower half coming alive.... I haven't been how do I put it active in a while I wanted Kellin and only him but my Kitten was asleep and this boy already started up my needs... I pulled away and stared at Kellin he was a deep sleeper I turned towards the boy "Make a sound and you'll be punished." The boy whimpered his member growing in size getting turned on by my words I sat him on the bed standing in front of him my still soft member in his face. Getting the message he placed his hand on my shaft licking the tip I growled pushing myself into his mouth the gagging sound that came from him hardening me. I thrusted into his mouth groaning his hair tangled in my fingers. I looked down noticing his hands doing a whole different task. His hands spread my cheeks while his finger poked my opening I pulled out of his mouth while he gave me a confused look "you're mine." I said and without warning I thrusted into the boy his moans echoing off the walls of my room

Kellin P.O.V

I groaned opening my eyes slightly only to snap them closed my face growing red... Connor was sucking Dominic off. Dominic's head facing the ceiling while he let out quiet groans and Connor sloppily deep throating Dominic... Well there isn't really a neat way to doing it right?! I felt myself growing hard at the image before me I slipped my hand under the blanket that covered my body and pulled out my cock wrapping my hand around it and pulling up; biting down on my lip I moaned hoping the two wouldn't hear me I watched as Dominic thrusted into Connor. Conners head flew back while he gripped the sheets getting used to Dominic's size. The short period of time I knew Conner I learned he was never the bottom guy if you catch my drift. We never fucked, but he made sure it was clear... So it'd be understandable that I got even more hot and bothered realizing this was Connors first time being screwed and not doing the screwing especially with his first being Dominic because he's got a huge and I mean huge friend (O////O) I focused back on reality when I heard Connor screech two words that almost sent me over the edge "I'm coming!" I heard a cry and then panting the sound of skin slapping skin still echoing in the room after that a grunt was heard and it was over. I held in a whine I wasn't done yet, but I quickly realized if I came it would've been obvious I was awake so I shoved my hard member back into my pants and closed my eyes hoping it'd go away...
*Smut Over So Is This Chapter Sorry Not Sorry.... Truly Sorry*

Authors Note my Sexy Pandas~

Well this seemed like a pretty decent chapter guys! Not because the sex scene, but because it was actually long enough to be considered a chapter? Was it or am I way off haha. Worst day guys, but I don't wanna pack you guys with my problems. I pretty much let my feelings out into this chapter? Does that make sense even though it was a smut scene NOT THAT I WAS FEELING SMUTTY NOPE TOO INNOCENT <<< ok no that's just no that's a lie. Well hoped this cheered you guys up bye Pandas ADIOS

HOLA SOY YO!
.... Is that even right