Bloody Hell !!!

I hummed to myself as I followed Connor through the dense forest. "Will you stop that?!" Connor asked/stated annoyed. "Erm why.. is it bothering you?" I asked wanting to pull on his tail. We've been walking for hours and he's seemed to have lost the path we took to get here. "No, I'm not bothered by it. I'm just asking you to stop because I love it so damn much!" He yelled sarcastically.An innocent smile made it's way onto my face "You love my humming?!" I say happily. He sighed sitting down and leaning on a log behind him. The smile left my face "What are you doing..." I asked trailing off. "I'm resting what does it look like I'm doing!" He growled torwards me. I shouldn't be surprised he is a dog! "I can see that, but we have to go!" I said whining "You can go on without me." he said sounding bored. I huffed "Fine." I said dusting off my shirt and walking towards a high tree. Conners ears popped up his eyes following my small figure as I made my way towards the tree. I wrapped a leg around it gripping my hand around a low branch "What are you doing?" He asked "Climbing a tree what does it look like I'm doing!" I hissed using his word against him "Hah... okay you got me. let's get a move on." He said getting up after dusting himself off. "No, you absolutely suck at navigating." I stated turning my nose up, and using the upper body strength I don't have to lift myself up. "And you can do any better? Plus I didn't ask you I told you. Now let's go!" He  stated walking towards the tree. "Since when are you the boss of me?" I sneer "This tree is tall I could get a better look." I thought to myself grabbing a hold of the second branch... how do cats get stuck in trees ? I can hardly climb up one! I grabbed hold of another branch pulling myself up when I heard a snap... damn! The branch broke off and I went falling to the ground... Bloody hell!!