Sisterhood

I woke up on the cold floor of my bathroom. My eyes widened.
"W-was that all a dream?" I got up and pat my head. It no longer hurt, no longer had the bandages, and I was no longer wearing the pretty blue dress. I got up and looked at the date. It.... It's Saturday?! That's impossible! I know that was real! I reached around my neck and a reassuring touch of the rose made me certain it wasn't a dream. I grabbed it and my hands became white. I let go.
"No it's not a dream.... What is this? How is this even possible!" I yelled nervously, shaken up by all the events leading up until know.
"How..... Is this.... Katakuna?" I looked up. Would time be different there, or would I be the same. I sat down on my bed as I pondered the question. How did my concussion even heal? This isn't right, this is impossible. My sister Osana suddenly came through the door.
"Y-Yuki? Are you ok.....? I heard yelling..." She looked up at me worryingly. She's so cute. I walked over to her and kneeled down to her level and smiled. She looked at me for awhile.
       "Hmmmm....... Your lying." She made a pouty face. I sighed.
       "Nothing gets by you does it?" She laughed.
        "Nope. So what is it?"
         "I... Fell out of bed. It scared me." I tried to look her directly In the eyes. She laughed again.
          "Wow! That's all!" She jumped up. I nodded.
           "Well, Mom isn't home... Wanna do something together?" She gave me the cutest smile.
            "Uhh... I don't-"
            "Pleeeeeaaaaaasssseeeee?" Oh god. Not those puppy eyes again.
            "Grrr...... Fine."
             "Yay!!! I'm so happy! I'm gonna go get ready!" In a flash she was gone. I better go get ready. Maybe we can get breakfast. I put on some comfy clothes and went downstairs. She was, of course, already there waiting.
"Yay! Let's go!" She ran to the door. Watching her was like trying to walk two Siberian Huskies chasing a squirrel. It was that hard. I got in the car and drove to Cracker Barrel. I parked in front. Oh no! Why would I come here?! Last time we went here I had to work at McDonald's for a month. Every time she sees a toy, she always wants it, right there, right now. The worst part is when I would tell her I don't have any money, she would grab my wallet and look for herself. There's nothing more powerful than the grip of a spoiled, adorable, seven year old. I slumped to the door, and got a table. Osana of course, was very impatient.
"Yuki! When's our food coooominggggg?!" She whined.
"Osana, we ordered like two minutes ag-"
"It's taking so long!" She wailed. I sat and waited until the waiter served us our breakfast. My sister wasn't very polite either.
"Hmph. Took you long enough!" She grumbled.
"Osana! Stop it!" I raised my voice. After we ate our breakfast and I paid for the meal, I tried to walk out of the store as quickly as possible when my sister started whining.
              "Wah! Yuki! I want a toy!"
               "You already have enough toys!"
               "No I don't!"
                "We're going home!"
                 "But I thought we were going to spend the whole day together!"
                  "Not anymore."
                   "Noooooooooooo!" She screamed at the top of her lungs.
                    "Shut...... up....." My sister stopped screaming and drew her attention towards me.
                     "H-huh?"
                      "Shut up! Your so annoying! All you ever do is scream and eat!" My sister's eyes got wide.
                      "Your.... Your the worst sister ever!" I screamed. My sister froze. I never yelled at her before. At least, not like that. She slowly just walked to the car, opened the door and buckled her seat belt. The rest of the car ride was dead silent.  I looked at the mirror view, my sister's eyes were ready, she was looking at the ground. When we got home it was silent. My sister locked herself in her room. An hour later I went to go apologise, but when I pressed my ear up to the door, she was crying. Was I too rough? What did I do? I wasn't even that mad..... I. What happened?