Cold to the touch

I walked in the halls, my head in the clouds the whole time. Is what I saw real? I need to know! I walked over to my locker and put in the combination. Just then Brian walked over to me and leaned his hand on one of the lockers.
         "Hey girl, how've you been today?" He said smugly smiling. I rolled my eyes, got my stuff and turned the other way. Brian was a jerk, he always likes to tease me. Just then he swooped in and stood in my way.
        "Hey cutie what's the rush?" He put his hand on my head. I smacked it off.
        "I'm not in the mood Brian."
        "What's your deal?"
        "J-just... Get out of my way!" I screamed and pushed him aside. He stood there, stunned. I don't think I ever talked to him like that before, it felt good though. Before I knew it I was at lunch. I took my tray and walked over to my table. Osana waved at me to sit next to her.
       "Hey Yuki! How's Brian today?" She said smirking. I rolled my eyes again.
        " Annoying as usual."
        "Hah! That hothead tried to flirt with me today too! What a player!" I laughed.
        "Your righ-" suddenly my head started throbbing. Everyone at the lunch table stared at me.
         "Yuki? Are you ok? Your face is getting red." I tried to tell her I was fine but I couldn't even talk. It hurt real bad, and it was getting worse by the minute. I held my head in my hands. When is this going to stop! I didn't think it was going to get worse but just then everything went black. I woke up, I wasn't at school anymore, I was in the woods again, the cottage nowhere in sight. Just then I heard rustling in the bushes.
         "W-who's there?!" I said, my voice breaking up. Something black at rapid speed darted away as fast as light. I chased after it. I have to know! I have to know! I need to know the meaning of this! Letting my eagerness get the best of me, It wasn't long until I was right behind it reaching out with my hand when suddenly it ended. I woke up in the nurses office.
         "Ah! Your awake!" The nurse said cheerfully.
         "Huh? W-what..... Where?"
         "It's ok, your in the nurses office, your friend ran to get me as soon as possible. Everyone was worried about you. They couldn't wake you up."
         I sat up, dumbfounded. I scrambled through my mind to see what happened before this. The lunchroom, that..... Headache, this? The nurse suddenly spoke up.
         "Your Mother is coming to get you, so for now just take it easy." She said, handing me a cup of water. I didn't really want to make up the rest of school, but it doesn't bother me too much. At least I won't be bothered by anyone asking my a million times if I'm ok. About five minutes later my Mother burst through the door, and practically ran over to me.
         "Oh Yuki! I was so worried, are you alright?!" She said hugging me tightly. 
          "I'm fine Mom, trust me. I feel fine." I reassured her. The nurse talks to my Mom as I take a sip of the water the nurse gave me. It wasn't long until my Mom and I got home. It was a Friday, thank god. I don't think my Mom will agree with me going out in the woods either. I looked at my phone. There was a bunch of texts from people at school asking if I was ok. How did most of them get my number anyway? I texted each of them that I was fine then turned off my phone. I stared up at the sealing, and just as I was about to fall asleep I heard a loud creek at my door. Examining closely I thought. I saw someone. I then peered at what it seemed to be a pair of red eyes staring at me, not even blinking. I tried to get up. I..... I can't move! I struggled to get up desperately as the mysterious creature got closer and closer. I couldn't call for help either, was I paralysed? I hyperventilated, every time I tried to call for help it kept coming out as a bunch of gags. The shadowy creature went on top of my bed, I could feel coolness at every inch he made towards me. He stopped at about at least two centimetres near my face, his hands came towards my neck. No! No! No! Stop! This thing is trying to choke me! His hands tightly grabbed hold of my neck, I felt the coolness of his hands as I drifted away into darkness.