What's Happening?

I look at the room. It looked strange, it gave me a bad feeling. The woman sighed.
    " Here, take these clothes, go in the bathroom and get changed, don't do anything else!" She said, raising her voice.
     "U-Uh ok...." I said, almost running to the bathroom. I took out the clothes that were in the bag, it was a black shirt with white at the top, and a black skirt which was layered in white in the inside. The tights were white. There also was a black bow. I looked in the cracked mirror. I pulled my long, brown hair in an attempt to dry it quicker. I dried myself with a towel and put on the clothes given to me from the strange woman. It was oddly fancy, I found it strange she just happened to have these clothes, they even seemed exactly like my size! Is there other sixteen year olds coming to her house? I went out of the bathroom. I walked in the same room she was.
      "Took you long enough, sit down." I sat down. She me as if she were studying me. I decided to break the creepy silence.     
"I-I just need to go home, can you show me where to go, or perhaps have a phone so I can call my mother?" She turned away from the bottles she was staring at and made eye contact with me.
      "Indeed I can. But I need you to do something for me in return." My eyes winded.
       "And what is that?" I said nervously.
        "All you have to do is drink this." She handed me a bottle. It was black with rose pedals on it.
         "What is this?" I said, studying the odd liquid.
           "Oh, it's just something I've been working on, it's my new drink. I want to see if people like it." She said, waving her hand as if to tell me to try it.
            "U-uh....... I don't know if I wa-"
             "Do you want to go home or not?!" She yelled.
I nodded. Opened the cap. And took a sip. She smiled, then started to laugh.
             "After all these years, finally, someone will take my place!" She said, beaming down at me. My vision blurred.
              "W-whaaaaa happening to meeeeee......?" I said, finally falling out of my chair. The last thing I heard was that woman's laugh. It was so evil, so cruel. What have I just done?