Gone.

Gone. That's all Preston could think. Gone. GONE. GONE. Lachlan Power is fucking gone.

It's been 4 days since he had passed. Preston hasn't eaten a morsel besides the Chipotle that Vikkram had brought him the night before. Him and Rob are sad at the loss of their good friend. But they stay strong for Preston.

Lachlan's funeral would be tomorrow. Preston couldn't handle the thought of seeing his dead partner once again. The thought made Preston cry even harder.

Now that he thinks of it, he remembers hearing the Gunshot, the glass breaking, Lachlan's Screams of pain.

The chocolate eyed male is rocking and crying in the far corner of their once shared room, unable to believe this is real.
Hours later, he passes out.
.
.
.
It's the afternoon of Lachys funeral. Preston can't handle it. It's lightly raining out. The boy is starting to remember all the good times he had with Lachlan. Times at the beach, the dates, the Christmas', every waking second they had been together,he's remembering. It pains him.

《Timeskip to the funeral》
He was too young to die.
He didn't deserve to die.
He had so much going for him.
It's a shame.
Poor Lachlan.
I wonder how Preston is handling this.

All he heard. Was the sorrow of the Australians family and friends. There was an eerie feel to the room. He couldn't bring himself to look in the coffin. He didn't want to. Yet he wanted to say goodbye.

The room started to clear out at about 4pm. Preston decided to go look. He wishes he hadn't.

There, in the pine box, was his other half, his significant other, his partner, of 6 years.
He couldn't take it. He broke down again, banging the floor with his fist. Rob came over to try and comfort him. Him and Vikk walked Preston home that night. But it didn't feel like home. Not without the cheerful sight of his deceased boyfriend. He can't get over the fact that he's gone.

Whats this? A thought. A morbid one.
Preston grabs a pen and paper and starts writing.

He then walks out to the top of the apartment building. He's going to do it. He sheepishly walks to the edge looking down. He is scared. But it would all be worth it. He wouldn't let Death Do them part. Without thinking, he jumps.
Down
Down
Down
He falls.

*Thud!!!*

The next morning, Rob and Vikk go to retrieve a few memories to keep from the boys apartment. They find a peice of paper.

To whoever is reading this,

I'm so sorry... I didn't want this to happen. I didn't want to end it. I would never do this. But now that he's gone, I felt like it was my time too. Please don't be sad. I'm with him now. The one I've promised to be with. To never leave. Even if that ment taking drastic measures. Please all I ask of you is that you find out who had murdered the love of my life. I'm much happier with him then by myself. I love you all. I'm sorry God, I couldn't leave him by himself with you, he'd be scared. He needs me. And I need him.

Farewell friends, Preston.