Jack and the trouble

In the first two hours of walking I had ate the rest of my food. After those two mouth-stuffing hours, I picked up my pace. Soon the lush trees started to get thinner and I heard little kid voices. I quickly tried to think of an excuse for being away so long. I decided to use the story of getting lost because of a hunting band. The voices and giggles got louder. As much as I hated that sound, I needed to follow them if I wanted to go home. The trees cleared and I stepped into a perfectly open area. With my head down, I weaved through the children, hoping none of them would notice me. Someone did. "Madame Golda! Jack has returned!" Some annoying kid said. I promised myself I would find whoever said that and pummel them after I got things cleared up.

I quickly ran into the orphanage hoping to find Madame Golda before she started a frenzy of panic. "Jack! My dear boy, jack. " Said a voice down the hallway. A pair of big, motherly arms pulled me into a warm hug. Madame Golda and stepped back, inspected me to see if I was hurt. Madame Golda had raised me ever since I was a little child. Her eyes were dark green, her hair always messy and the color of straw. She always had rosy cheeks and a upbeat personality. She was the kind of person everyone warmed right up to.

Seeing that I was alright, Golda guided me to her office and motioned me to sit. "Now," she said clearing her throat," you have some explaining to do."

uh-oh