XVII-1 Year

Luke was now six months pregnant. He and Ashton had decided to be surprised by the baby's gender, since they had hand me downs for both boys and girls it didn't matter. Luke was exhausted all the time, constantly taking uncomfortable naps on the couch only to be awakened by his year and a half old babies who were getting pretty good at walking.

He had been doing just that, except not actually sleeping, just watching tv on the couch, when Cameron and Hazel walked into the room and wobbled over to their mom's feet.

"Hey there pretty babies." Both children lifted their arms, so Luke picked them up and laid them on his lap. Calum and Michael walked in, Calum holding Noël, who was now 11 months old.

"Hi Lukey!" Calum sat down next to the blond, Michael sitting in the chair across.

"Hey Callybear. Where's my fiancé?" Luke pouted.

"Daddy!" Hazel called enthusiastically, looking behind Luke.

"Right here princess. Hi babygirl." Ashton walked in an grabbed Hazel, setting her on his hip and groaning. "When did my baby get so big hm?" Hazel giggled. Ashton kissed her cheek and sat next to Luke, kissing him softly.

"Missed you Daddy," Luke winked. Ashton smirked.

"My daddy," Cameron pouted, crawling over to Ashton. Everyone laughed loudly.

"Mama, tummy!" Hazel looked in wonder and crawled over Cameron to sit in Luke's lap. She set her tiny hands on Luke's stomach and giggled.

"That's your baby brother or sister Hazel. Growing inside Mama's tummy." Hazel's eyes widened.

"Like Cammy?" She asked. Luke nodded and smiled.

"Yes, like Cammy, except this one will be a baby while you're a big girl." Hazel smiled.

"Yay!" Hazel turned around and fell onto Cameron, hugging her brother hard. Ashton and Luke laughed, Calum and Michael being to caught up in their daughter to be paying attention.

"I love our little family," Ashton smiled.

"I do too." Luke grinned and pecked Ashton's lips.