Ginger Bread Cookies~

Today you and Rogue were making ginger bread cookies! By scratch! You loved the sweet smell of the icings and candies set out on the table for decorating. Now Rogue did the hard part and made all the cookies already. Now it was the fun part. Decorating!

"Now darling, here's ya first cookie. You need to take the icing like this, and spread it real nice all over the cookie." Rouge showed you how to do it. You started to cover your own cookie in red icings. Rouge would trade out a cookie when she felt like the icing would start to run from your cookie. This went on for a while since these were for everyone at the school.

Your last cookie was a heart shaped cookies. "Now this one is for your daddy."
"Bub?"
"Yes Bub. So make it special."
You perked up at the word Bub and started colouring it with pink icing and you put a few candies in there. It looked like a mess of pink and colourful candies, but it was from you~

A few hours later Rogue held a plate of finished cookies in her hand, as you held your own little plate with your cookie made just for your Bub. Rogue carried you into the common room and placed you down in Logan's lap.

"Bub! Cookie!" You held up your cookie to him, making him smile and take it. "Aw thanks, Bub. It looks really good." You giggled and glowed pink. Logan ate the cookie and smiled. "Yummy~"