Party Hard

Tonight, the teens had permission to have an AWESOME mutant party! Everyone was invited! Accept the Brotherhood, and they weren't too happy about that. Of course Pietro heard about it in the halls of the school and of course HAD to come. They planned to make a very special appearance...

Kitty and Evan were setting up the decorations as Kurt, Rouge, and some other mutants grabbed food, made music playlists and other things. And little (Y/N) was happily watching everyone work. You were in a playpen with your little stuffed animals. You floated every now and then, giggling and spinning around. Today was pretty fun for you, but then night rolled around.

Logan and Charles were located at the other side of the mansion with you, while the others were parting on the other side. Storm was out shopping for you, so it was your daddy and "Pop-Pop" with you. You smiled as Logan played with you and a few baby toys you loved very much. A cute bunny and an adorable little tiger. You reached for it and smiled. "Baaaaa!"

CRASH

Logan shot up and Charles picked you up. On the other side of the building was the Brotherhood, all suited up to party.

"You lame-o mutants thought you could throw a party without us?!" Lance yelled.

"Yeah! We are pretty much the party, aren't we?" Pietro smirked and folded his arms.

Toad was hanging on Blob's shoulder while Wanda just had her arms folded like she was forced to come here.

But sadly they forgot these guys were mutants too.

Quickly out numbered, the Brotherhood, accept Wanda, was chased out. Wanda was asked to stay because she was cool. As soon as you saw Wanda, you make "grabby" hands at her. She only smiled and picked you up.

"Awe she remembers you!" Kitty smiled and giggled.

Wanda nodded and smiled.

Everyone partied hard that night, but then Logan busted their butts in the danger room the next day.