"So you ready to have some fun?" He asked. 

"Whose going to be the driver on the way back?" I asked.

"Umm... what do you mean?" He said confused. 

"We are not going to drink than drive. So I ask again who will be driving?" 

"Oh I kinda wanted to get drunk to night, and since you never drink I was wondering if you could drive us home, or well to the garage at least."

"Sure, why not." 

"Your not mad?" 

"Why would I be?" 

"No reason." 

He drove us to the party, an uneasy fealing took over me. When we finally reached the house the party was being hosted at I turned to Dylan and said, "Keys." 

"Why do you want them now?"

"Incase you get drunk enough to play a stupid game of Keys & Fish bowl. Keys."

"Fine." He grumbled as he got out of the car.

Several guys' lust filled gazes fallowed me in, but Dylan put my arm around my shoulders showing them I was taken. I really wanted to shrugg his arm off, but I couldn't find the will to. I just didn't care anymore. That or the fact that if I did the other guys would think that meant I didn't like him and that they could try and man handle me. Yeah it was the second one. 

The first thing Dylan did was get a drink, than did a couple of shots. The whole time I just stood there, glaring at the red cup of beer in his hands. 

"Oh my god! You came!" Rosemy's happy voice yelled over the music.

I gave her a quick hug and than said hi to nik. I watched as Dylan kept doing shots. 

"Well is it isn't the famous Nicole! Everbody Nicole is here!" A voice shouted. 

I turned around to see Luke Fleck... some one I did not want to run into. Luke was in are grade, but he still acts like an imagure four year old. He was in good shape, not like Dylan or John, but a good shape. He had light brown hair that reached about his eyebrown, and he had matching brown eyes.. I bet this was his party too. Remember when I said Rosemy wanted to go to a party like old times... Well let's just say I wasn't proud of my past. I had been coming to parties since I had turned fourteen. I was quiet the shot tacker.... no one had, or has beatin me. I changed though.... I wasn't about to get dragged back into my partying ways.

"Nicole who did you come to challenge at shots today?" He quizzed me.

"No one... I am the driver home." I said.

"Never stopped you before baby." He said with a wink.

"It is stopping me now. Come on Dylan, lets go dance." I said grabbing his arm and pulling him to the leaving room were a bunch of sweaty, sick, perverted people danced to blearing music. Dylan put his hands on my hips, and I did the best to ignore the queazy feeling growing in my chest. I swayed my hips to the beat and Dylan grinded against me, trying to turn me on. It wasn't working. Sighing, I turned around and did back to chest for a few minutes. When Dylan started to get to touchy I told him to stop. He started to kiss my neck up to my ear in what I think should have been a seductive way. I still wasn't turned on. I mean I knew was, but I hadn't thought much about it. When he started sucking on my neck to give me a hicky I pushed away from him. 

"Let''s go some where more private." He suggested.

"Umm... no thanks." I said, ignoring the smell of alohol on his breath. 

"Come on we could have so much fun." He replied, grabbing onto my arm as if he would drag me away if needed. 

"I said no." I replied coldly and sternly.

"So you would give out to guys like Luke, but you wont touch me?" He asked.

It was true... I wasn't a virgin, but they were all drunken mistakes.

"Look Dylan, your drunk and you don't know what you are saying. Calm the fuck down so you don't say something stupid." 

"I am fuckin calm! I just don't know why you would choose them over me over and over again!" He said a little angerly. I noticed his grip on my arm had tighten.

"Those were druckin mistakes that won't ever happen again. And I never slept with them when we started dating. Hell I hadn't evem been to a party in months!" I fired back.

"Why wont you sleep with me you bitch! God your nothing like the rumars." He admitted.

"Is that why you started dating me? Because of the fuckin rumars!"

I was fuckin out raged now. Yes I knew their had been rumars going around that I was an alcoholic slut who would sleep with whatever she could get, but I never, NEVER thought Dylan would be dating me just for sex!

"They were drunken mistakes than here! Drink up baby-doll." He said, thrusting a drink he stole from someone.

"No thanks." I snapped. 

His arm was so tight now that he was for sure going to leave a bruise on my arm. Actually this one was going to last for more than a day. He was squeazing so hard. 

"I think you should come up stairs with me." He growled in my ear.

"I think you should let go of my arm before your beautiful face gets re arranged." I said pulling back on my arm a little bit. 

If possible he squeazed even tighter before he through my arm down. He glared me before he said, "Your not worth my time. By whore, I am going to get something to drink." 

Before he left me and he grabbed the red cup he had given me and chucked it at me. I was now drenched in beer and fumming pissed. I reached into my pocket and realized I still had his keys. I went to go find Rosemy to let her know I was leaving. I fpund her in the kitchen making out with Nik. I tapped her on the shoulder and the broke apart. She gave me one look beofre she said, "What happened to you?" 

Favorite question of the night.

"Look I am heading out early. I'll see you at dance on Thursday."

"Okay.. bye?" 

"Bye." 

I got to Dylan's car and hopped in, not even caring if I ruined the seats with the beer on me, it was his fault. I drove to the garage. I know your probably confused, I have my liscenes I just don't have money to buy a car at the moment. When I arrived at the Garage I got out, slamming the door behind me. That still wasn't enough so I slashed his tired and carved the word asswhole onto his car with his own keys. I than stabbed his keys into his car and went inside. 

Ty, Nielle, Searra, and Maria sat at a table talking. When they hurd the door slam shut they all turned to stare at Nicole who was drenched in something that smelled terrible and she looked pissed. She walked straight bye them and into the kitchen where she started slaming open the coberds and than slamming them closed in till she found what she was looking for. She ripped of the strawberry rapper and stuck the sweat thing into her mouth, moany as the surger soothed her throat.

She didn't say a word to any one and walked straight to Karl's room who was at work. She just ripped off the clothes she had been wearing and hopped into the shower, washing the disgusting smell off her. When she was done she got out dried herself off and than changed into a pair of Karl's boxers and a big shirt. She crawled in his bed and fell asleep.