Chapter 9

It's been a month and everything looks the same. Jay comes by at the hospital everyday and i haven't seen Tyrone. Chris has came by a few time, but when he comes he only stays for a short time. I ain't trippin' though, because i really don't have time to talk to him and I can't really be around him knowing that  I kissed Jay. I still can't get over that. 

My mom still down. I really want and need for her to get up. I miss her like crazy. I been thinking about how I'm gonna think about how I'm gonna tell her about me and Tyrone. It's gonna hurt her. But she'll understand.

I was sitting down and then Jay came in. 

"Hey." I said.

"Hey." He said and then kissed me on the cheek. I blushed and then he sat next to me.

"How she doin?"

"Well she still down. I'm gettin' worried Jay. She been down for this long. I'm kinda scared." I said. He then hugged me.

"Keisha, she's gonna be okay. It's just gonna take some ti-" He stopped. I looked up at him. He was looking at the door. I looked over to the door.  

"Tyrone "Where have you been?" I haven't seen him in a month. He hasn't even been at the house and he hasn't been here by moma's side like he should.

"Places." He said. I got up.

"What "places" requires you to be away from your wife's side like you should be?" I said getting in his face.

"Look I can her to check up on her. I been stayin at my brother's spot because i thought you needed your space. I don't need you all on my back and shit."

"Well I am. I didn't matter if wanted to see you or not, you needed to be here with her!"

"Little girl watch who you talkin to."

"Or what you ain't gone do shit!" Then he slapped me. I got up and Jay had him against the wall. "Nah Jay let him go." I pulled him off and got in his face again. "So you like hitting women? Is that it?  You just think that makes you a man don't you?  It don't. You just a sorry excuse of a man. The only men I know is the guy behind me, his father, and my father. And you ain't shit like them. You know what. I cannot stand you. I hope you fuckin' rot in hell."

"Yea? And i hope yo moms never wakes up." He said then left. Did he really just say that? I tried to run after him, but Jay grabs my waiste and holds me. 

"Jay, let me go!"

"No it's not worth it. Just let him go. Remember he gone get his." I calmed down and he let me go.

"Jay, I hate him. I don't know what my mom see's in him. I really don't see what my mom see's in him."

"Same thing I say about you and Chris. Did you notice when you was talkin to Tyrone you told him you said the only men you knew was me, my dad and yours. You didn't say Chris. So why are you with him?" He said looking at me.

I looked at him and didn't even know what to say. Why was i with Chris? I deserve someone much better. I can't believe it took seven months to realize that. I need to talk to Chris and now.

Right when i was at the door someone said "Where am I?" and I stopped. I knew that voice even if it did sound raspy and dry. It was my mom....

I know it's short, but Ibe havin' serious writer's block. It's annoying -.-  . But i promise i will try to write more. And i don't really know when this stroy is gonna be done. I think it's just gonna be a few more chapters more because this is just a short story. But i haven't decided yet. But hope yall liked this chapter. Vote, Comment, And Fan!! <3

-Mo