4U

I woke up, totally forgetting that Ben was over. I rub my eyes open and shoot up.

"what the fuck?" i whisper to myself. Ben moves around before waking up.

"is everything okay??" he looked worried. I just nod my head and giggle. Ben giggle with me before pulling myself onto his bare chest. I really like him, holy shit. "you are so adorable." he stares at me, smiling.

"look who's talking," i blush and look away before sitting up. Ben also sits up, i'm just kinda sitting in his lap.

My face is still burning red so i look away. i dont want him noticing, even though he probably already has. His cold hand touches my cheek, forcing me to look at him. wow

"youre a baby tomato," he jokes. I give him a cute pouty face. "awhhh im sorry." I continue to pout. "you know i love you"

"do you?" I smirk.

"yep," he smiles.

"then go make me some breakfast" i smile and jump off of him.

"you evil son of a bitch." He stands up and heads to the kitchen, i follow him. It was funny watching him cook since he had no idea how to or where anything was. I made him search the whole kitchen, oops.

After we ate, we went back to the couch and decided to plan our day.

"So, is there anything you wanna do?" He politely asked.

"Uhhhhhh" This was hard. I cant plan for shit.

"Dont say whatever." He looked me straight into the eyes. Wow, his eyes are so pretty. I could stare at them all day.

"whatever you want to do" I give him a cheesy smile. He rolls his eyes and shakes his head. "fiinnneee, we should go uh... im not sure actually." I look at Ben to see him smirking. i can tell that hes enjoying watching me struggle. "rollerskating!"

"you know how to roller-stake?" he seemed shocked.

"nope." To be honest i have no idea why i said rollerskating. Im going to die.

"i'm not that good at it, but i can help you!" He offered. "now lets go get ready!" He quickly shot up off the couch before sitting back down. "i dont have clothes"

"I mean, my ex left some of his shit here. you guys kind of have the same style... wanna look at what he left?" i asked quietly.

"haha i guess, as long as youre okay with it." he smile. i nodded my head and we both headed to my room. Ben ended up picking out something and got ready within 15 minutes. I, on the other hand took an hour.

The majority of the time was spent on choosing an outfit. I decided to wear my high wasted shirts and a plain white tee. Nothing fancy.

After Ben and I were ready, we headed to our destination. The car ride shockingly wasn't that awkward, thanks to the music. Luckily, him and i share the same taste in music. Rap and punk.

30 minutes later we arrive.

"are you ready?!" Ben exclaimed.

I sighed, "im going to die."

"nah, i got you. dont worry." I hope he does. Why the hell did i choose roller skating? We both get out and walk in. Holy shit, so many people. I didn't think it would be that crowed but wow.

"Hello! How many?" Asked the worker. (idk what to call them???)

"Just two please." Ben smiled and looked down at me.

"Okay, and shoe size?"

"10 in mens and," Ben looks at me. (idk bens shoe size lol)

"7 in womens please!" I have small feet for my age, but its okay. The lady gives us our shoes.

"That will be $16" I take out my card and hand it to Ben but he rejects it.

"I got it," He hands the lady his card. Ugh. I hate when people pay for me.

We walk over to the benches and put on our shoes. I already can feel myself falling.

"Hey, thanks for paying. you really didnt have to, ya know." I attempt to stand up but fall back on the bench. fuck.

"anytime, are you okay?" He laughs and helps me up. He continues to hold my hand even though i have balance. fuuuuckkkk.

"yeah, im a little scared though."

"I'll hold your hand, dont worry." He squeezes my hand tighter. He fucking better.

We go out on the floor and I see a shit ton of people skating and doing cool tricks. How are they doing this? I can barely stand. I hold tightly onto ben and the railing. I aint falling. We start moving. This is so scary. WHY THE HELL DID I RECOMMEND THIS?

3 hours later

Shockingly, I survived, thanks to Ben. I really like him. It sucks. He makes me so damn happy.

"so uh... do u wanna sleep over again?" I shyly laugh.

"Im down, I just need to get clothes.. if you're okay with that." He winks.

"Go ahead," I laugh. We stop by his house to get his stuff and then head back to my house.

Right when we get to my house, we head into my room to change into pjs. I didnt mind changing in front of his, and i dont think he did either.

"thanks for tonight" i smile and jump onto the bed.

"thank you for being with me! it was fun," He jumps onto the bed and moves next to me. Before I knew it, we were kissing.