Lovely

Its been a few weeks since I've actually seen Ben in person, but I have been texting him here and there. I feel extremely bad about Fil. I know he didn't like me but that barely lasted. I'm kinda happy it didn't because now I have a better chance with Ben.

I didnt have anything planned today but to run to Sallys for more nail polish and hair ties. Since it's almost christmas, I thought that I should buy some christmas themed nail polish. Christmas has to be one of my favorite holidays because I love buying things for people. Speaking of, I need to go Christmas shopping.

After I get ready and made myself some waffles, I get into my car and went straight to Sallys. Luckily, it wasn't that far.

I ran in, so excited to see all the christmas themed things.

"all these colors," i thought to myself. "i need them all" My thoughts were interrupted.

"finding everything okay?" A nice employee asked.

"yeah, just looking at the colors," I smiled.

"this one is my favorite," she picked up this really pretty pastel purple color.

"holy jesus," that was the most prettiest color ever.

"also, with every two nail colors, you can get a bottle of Ion hair dye for 25% off" She offered. I've thought about dyeing my hair, but never really had the time to do it.

"thank you!" i smiled at her, shes so cute omg.

"if you need any help, my name is Luna." She said politely.

"thank you so much!" i said and then she walked away to help another customer. I grabbed two pretty colors of nail polish and then went straight to the hair dye section. Right when I got there, my phone went off. It was Ben.

"Hello?" I giggle a little.

"mackenzie!!!" he sounded so happy awh.

"hello ben," i smiled. i love his voice.

"whats up?"

"not much, just looking at hair dye," he cut me off.

"hair dye?? fun," he paused. "what color?"

"eh, i dunno. what do you think?"

"BLUE," he shouts. "sorry," he lets out a little laugh.

"hmm," i stare at the dark blue. "okay, fuck it." I grab two bottles and put them in my basket.

"yay," i can hear his smile. "so, now to ask you." oh lord.

"ask me?" i sounded worried.

"when can we hang again? i kinda miss you." he sounded so sad ahhh.

"well, wanna come over and help me dye my hair?? i can pick you up,"

"fuck yeah," his voice makes me so happy.

"awesome, text me your address and i'll be there soon,"

"awesome, see you soon!" he said. I let out a little laugh and then hung up.

I went over to the cash register. Luna was checking me out :)

"blue!" she exclaimed, holding the bottle of dye.

"yeah, my bo-" shit. "my friend told me to dye it blue." i smiled.

"it'll look great on you!" she smiled and rang me up.

"thank you!" i smiled back at her.

"youre total is 16.37" I handed her a $20. She handed me back my change and my bag filled with all my goodies. Right before I left, I went over back to Luna.

"you seem really chill, heres my number." I handed her a paper that had my phone number and name written on it.  "lets hang soon!"

"heck yeah!" she was so happy. "see you soon!" and with that I left to go pick up ben.

Ben lived about 10 minutes away, luckily. I walk up to his door and ring his doorbell. He answered quickly.

"MACKENZIE!" He picked me up.

"well hi ben," I laughed.

"are you ready to dye your hair?" he was so excited, its so cute.

"hell yeah," I smiled at him and he smiled back. I'm in love.