Black & White

I woke up to a loud banging sound coming from the kitchen. God, what did Ruby do?

"dude, what the fuck?" i yell at Ruby, who looks like a mess. She just looks up at me. "okay then, have fun sitting on the floor, eating a whole bottle of whipped cream." I start walking away until she started saying something.

"will you ever forgive me?" she said softly. I sighed.

"i dont know, you kinda ruin my four year relationship." i couldn't hold in my anger towards her.

"okay, well. i'm going to stay at Hayley's place for a while, or until we get this whole mess between us fixed."

"okay then, have fun," i didn't show any empathy towards her. Ryan was the best thing i ever had. Him & I were great friends through out high school until he asked me out senior year. I've always been the happiest when I was with him.

I look back at Ruby, she was getting all her stuff together. I felt bad for a minute, but then remembered all the shit she put me through. Like how she'd always make me do things I didn't want to do. I guess I just give into peer pressure easily.

After a few hours of me doing nothing, but thinking, Ruby was all ready to leave.

"i guess this is goodbye," she showed a fake smile.

"yeaaahhh," i nodded my head slowly. Right when she was walking out the door, I stopped her. "Ruby, if you need me, call me." I smiles for a split second.

"thank you," she smiled at me and the continued to leave. I dont know how I feel about her leaving. She is my best friend, but she can just be a bitch.

I let out a sigh and closed the door. I stared at my phone. "should I call Ryan?" I asked myself over & over. He's the last person I want to talk to, but I really need him. I pick up my phone and dial his number. Right before i hit the call button, i shut off my phone. I know i'd regret it.

I decide to just lay on the couch and watch whatever was on TV. I had nothing else to do.

2 hours later

I woke up to the doorbell ringing. I slowly get up and look through the little door hill.

"fuck. my. life." i say to myself and open the door.

"Kenzie," Ryan looked at me with pure sadness.

"what do you want," I roll my eyes. damn, i have some attitude.

"wheres Ruby?" he sounded worried.

"what the hell?" steam was running out my ears. "she left, go find her since you want her so bad." i slam the door on him before i ended up shooting myself in front of him.

I went back to bed since I had nothing else to do with my life. I should probably start doing something with my life. Now that Rubys gone, I have a lot less worry on my shoulders, meaning i have more free time. I do really like photography and singing. Maybe a band? Nevermind, I have no one to join. Photographer, hmmm. I'd have to get my camera fixed since Ruby's friend broke it.

I do really like that band idea. Like a lot. But, i have no one who'll join. Maybe I could do solo? Nah. maybe i could do audition? Possibly. So many thoughts were running through my brain, giving me a headache.