-6

He stopped crying and grab a black bag, "Shawn no please" but he didn't hear me his eyes were dead. He grabbed me and put my head into the bag, everything went dark.

When he took the bag off of my head we were in the woods, I was crying because I knew this is where he was going to kill me. "Florence, hey are you okay?" He asked smiling, I didn't answer him which made him mad he put his lips to my neck and bit me. "Ahh" I yelled in pain, which he smirked devilishly at he licked the blood of my neck.

"Florence, do you wanna know why your here? Don't answer that that it was rhetorical, but your here because I thought you needed fresh air and some you know..." he stop like I actually knew. He grabbed my hands and tied them together with a rope, "let's go Flore" he said as we started venturing deep into the woods. He lead me to creek, which then he grab my head and dunked me into the water.

I can't breathe.... my body is going to go in panic mode soon like real sooooon

That's when I started failing my legs everywhere. I could hear Shawn laughing and singing. He was singing "Air."

"And you, you trying hard to breathe
But I'm drowning you, this time your not coming up for air"

{Votes for my awesome version of this... even though it's a death song.... yea.}