Chapter One

Dragon? What's a dragon? Who's the dragon? Probably no one will ever know. But trying didn't kill anyone.

"Wake up."
"Noo! "she wined like a baby.
" You have to go to school now get up. "
" Do you want to die? "She said angry.
" You will if i have to say it again. Get up! "?
" Okay okay, I'm up. "She moved her body out of her comfortable bed and got up. She looked at her mother mad as hell and just walked by her to the bathroom in her room.
" How much time do I got? "She asked her mother whilst standing in the bathroom brushing her teeth.
" You have an hour to get ready for school. "Her eyes gone wide when she looked at her mother and furiously closed the door of the bathroom and ran to the shower.
Letting the warm water roam her body she washed her face and hair. She froze for a second as she heard a loud bang outside of her bathroom. She slowly got out of the shower and wrapped a towel around her self. She stepped coat to the doors to try and hear what is going on outside of those thin doors. As her tiny bare feet started moving toward the living room she felt scared like hell. But she kept going until she was looking directly at the living room where she heard a bang. All she was able to see was her mom's blood on the floor and her mom being dragged by her feet across the floor. Her emotions were high up and she couldn't control them so she screamed and in that moment the guy that was dragging her mom stopped in his track and looked at the little kid that was looking from the stairs and started walking towards her.
When he reached to her he grabbed her by her little hair and pulled her with him downstairs.
She was on the chair while the guy went and called others. When they came along with him the guy that dragged the little kid with him came closer to the girls face.
"What's your name, kid? "
The girl looked at him in the eyes and saw that there is no other way than lie.
" My name is Dragon. "

She opened her eyes looking at the celling,sighing deeply and turning in her bed.She sighed once again and got out of the bed,standing up and walking to the doors of her room opening them and walking out to the kitchen.She opened the fridge and took out a bowl of chicken nuggets and sat on one of the stools around the kitchen counter.

She took a bite  out of the chicken and just sat there looking at the walls while eating her chicken,without blinking.When she was done she took the bowl washed it and walked into her room,taking off her clothes for sleeping and dressing up for the rest of the day,wearing a short black shirt,leggings and booty heels.

She walked out of the house getting into her car.While driving to her location she looked out of the window and stared at kids playing with their mothers.She felt something inside but she didn't know why she felt it or what was it.She looked on the road again and placed her black shades on her eyes.

When she got to the location she was meant to come to she stepped out of the car and stood in front of the old abandoned house looking like it's from 1452.She started walking to the doors and got in.

"Hi,Boss."A guy with ocean blue eyes greeted her smiling like crazy.She didn't say a thing she just walked by him and up the stairs to a room.In the room was only a table and a chair.With papers and plans all over the table.

She sat down and looked through the papers.

"We have to do this one tonight and this one has to be done too but then i can't help the gys set the bomb to this first one."She sigh."I guess i'll just have to do this second one by my self and let the guys do their thing on their own."

She took the phone that was placed on her desk and called a number."Get over here now!"She said and hang up.

In matter of a second a guy with dark brown hair and brown eyes walked into the room.He came to the desk and sat down on one of the chairs across from her.

"What is it?"

"You're taking over our mission tonight.It's very important that you don't mess this up tonight,Salvador."

"Why aren't you going with us?"

"I have to finish the mission we hadn't completed like three months now."

"You should not go there!"

"Why not,we got to finish with it or else i'm gonna loose my reputacion on the streets."

"Just let me do it.Okay?I'll finish that."

"No,it's my turn to work on my thing okay?"
Tonight is my turn to do the mission alone.
She thought in her mind.After she talked to Salvador,she stood up and walked to the kitchen there was in the house.She took soda can from the fridge and walked to the living room looking at the boys that were sitting on the couch.

"You heard of the plan?"

"Yes,boss"

"Tonight i'm not gonna be there so better do it right."