Chapter 6

• Dedicated to Love Deanna

          I can’t believe that’s her. That's my mate and I must say that damn she's hot. Man all the things I could do to that body. I am so lucky she's my mate. I can't wait to -. My thoughts were abruptly cut short when the booming voice of my teacher sounded out, "Mr. Ion and Ms. Robinson are you guys just going to stand there all day?" 

    "No we were going to float here all day. What did you think we were going to do?" I mumbled. Alice snickered at my side, "You heard me?" I asked. She nodded. I decided to ask her the question that was on my mind, "Do you think I should go up to her after class or at some other time?"

    She looked like she was in deep thought. Then she answered me, "At some other time. You don't want to talk to her while she's with her best friend. You don't need to many people knowing that you’re Cupid's Assistant."

    Alice was right. I guess I would wait then.

    I figured something out while I was in class. I'm very impatient. Waiting for the end of class to come was torture. All I wanted to do was go talk to my mate. Was that too much to ask for? It was a good thing that Brad was speaking in my head the whole time or else I would have went crazy in the middle of class. Alice was trying her best to make sure I also actually paid attention in class. I love her for that because the teacher called on me a lot of times to answer questions. I think the only reason the teacher called on me so many times is because I've skipped this class so many times she thought I wouldn't know any of the answers. I'm not that stupid whenever I skip I ask Alice to give me her notes. I always come to class for quizzes and important test, so I’m not failing this class.

    I left the class and stood outside the door with Alice to wait for my mate. When I saw her I swear it felt like the whole world was better that was until I saw the frown on her face. When I tapped on her shoulder she turned around, “Who is- oh its you. What do you want?”

    I looked down sheepishly then looked back up, “I just want to say that I’m sorry for the way I treated you at the party. I shouldn’t have yelled at you. I’m sorry for bumping into you. She just stared at me surprised for a while.

    “Umm- yeah. I’m sorry too I shouldn’t have yelled at you either. I wasn’t looking were I was going and neither were you so I guess it was both of our faults and I was just in a bad mood so yeah. I’m also sorry for saying those things about your friends. They’re not that bad and the things I said weren’t right so again I’m sorry.”

    I stared at her for a while trying to think of how to approach the subject, “Is everything okay? You look sad.

     “Yeah, every things okay. Thanks for wondering though.”

     “Are you sure? You look kind of sad.”

     “Look. She said she’s okay so leave her alone. She doesn’t need anybody to worry for her epically some one like you. So you need to back off,” her best friend yelled at me.

     “Excuse me. WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU’RE TALKING TO? You better not be talking to my friend. He just wanted to know if he could help her in any way. I didn’t know trying to be nice was crime now.” Alice yelled back.

            “Alice I think you need to calm down and relax. I think she was just trying to help her friend."

            "Umm so was I Jonah. You're picking her side over mind?"

            "No I'm not I just think that both you guys anger was misdirected and neither of you guys had a reason to yell."

            "You know what? Fine Jonah, I guess your right. I'm sorry for yelling at you umm"

            "My name is Alexia but some people call me Alex. I'm sorry for yelling too. Man this day is just a bucket of apologies. We better get going school's over."

            "Yeah, see you around I guess," I said awkwardly. They responded with a grin and an ok. I turned to Alice,"On a scale of one to ten how well did that go."

            She grinned at me,"I would say that it was a six or seven. It wasn't great but at the same time it wasn't crappy."

            "Okay, I guess I could deal with that. Let's leave this place before your boyfriend starts worrying about you," I teased her.

             She blushed,"Shut up he is your bestriend."

             "Whatever, lets get out of here"

_______________________________________________________________________________________

A/N

Guys I'm sorry I haven't finished this chapter in a long time and that it took me forever just to write this one chapter. I will try my best to make sure that that doesn't happen. Plus if you go back to chapter two and chapter five you will notice that there are problems. First being that capter one and two are the same and the second one being that most of chapter five is missing and that happens to be the longest chapter I have written. I will fix this once I get back to New York currently I'm in Connecticut so that's why this chapter took forever to finish. Any ways

VOTE

COMMENT

MAKE my day

DO ALL the above

Untill next time lovelies- Jess