Chapter 6

Omg Guy's I'm so sorry I completely forgot to update so if this chap is short and crap I'm sorry and I'll hopefully have a better one up next week!

Time skip to Saturday

I woke up to the sound of my phone. I sat up in my bed and saw that Tom was ringing me. I answered and sleepily said, "Hey!" I then heard a small laugh from the other side of the phone, "Morning sleepy head! Do you mind if I come pick you up today?"  I looked at the clock and saw we had an hour and a half until the class started so I replied,"Yeah sure! Pick me up in an hour?" He agreed and then we ended the call.

I shouted down to my mum to tell her that Tom was picking me up and then I got changed into a gaming shirt and some skinny jeans. After that I went down stairs and got breakfast.Then I watched Gravity Falls to pass the time. *P.s I go down with the Falls. D'X* 

I heard a knock on the door, knowing it was Tom I got all my stuff and opened the door. "Ready?" He asked. "Yup!" I replied happily as he entwined his fingers in mine.

We went to the class and as we sat down it started. Me and Tom  got picked on by the fat guy *I found out his name is Bryan so don't get confused if I use that name* first, "So I see you to have got quite friendly since the first class!" I blushed and Tom looked at me and smiled.

 "Anyway!" Bryan shouted making everyone jump, "We have found a new way to help you calm down Quicker and it means you get a free bunny!" I looked at Tom when Bryan said that and whispered, "Your my bunny!" He hen kissed my forehead and once again we turned our attention to the fat guy.

He went on more about the cute bunny's to help people clam down easier, and then he brought out a load of cute pink bunny's. Everyone that wanted one was aloud to go up and get one and when me and Tom went up when I tried to pick one up Tom pushed my hand away.

I looked at him confused and he smirked, "I thought I was your bunny?!" He whispered I smiled. He grabbed a bunny and walked back with me to sit down. I lent on his shoulder as Bryan went on about some weird shit and then class finished.

Tom walked me home and then we he was about to walk away I grabbed him by his sleeve and said, "Stay with me?" He looked back at me and nodded. we then walked into my house and Played video games and watched movies.

When it was time to go to bed I got in and then Tom crawled in beside me, "I love you [name]!" Tom said. "I love you too!" You replied then you fell into a deep sleep.

*Hope you enjoyed and i know it was crap but next week it will hopefully be better. Now I'm gonna go to bed because I'm writing this at 00:20 and I'm tired! Bye!*