Chapter 4 : Date

We walked quietly until I broke the silence, "So where are we going?" I asked curiously. "We're going to the park." He replied with a calming smile. 'We're going to the park at night? Wow that's awesome!' I thought. I loved the night so this was great. 

When we got there Tom laid down a blanket and sat on it. He patted a spot next to him for me to sit. We sat for a while watching the stars. I laid my head on his shoulder and he warped his arm around me.

"The stars are so beautiful!" I said staring at them. Tom turned his head to look at me and than lifted my head so I was staring into his eyes, "Not as beautiful as you, my princess!" I blushed at these words, "I love you [name]!" 

"I lov-" I was cut off by Tom's soft lips pressing against mine. I was shocked as first but then I melted into the kiss. When we parted Tom smiled and got up. He extended his arm and pulled me up. "I had fun tonight!" He said in his sweet soft voice, "I hope we can do this again sometime?" I nodded yes.

This was like the best night off my life, I cant wait to  do it again. "Lets go my princes!!" Tom said. He then picked me up bridle style and walked me home. He was so warm I literally could have fallen asleep on him.

When we got back to my house he put me down and pecked my lips, "This was the best night ever! thank you Tom!" I said in a sweet voice. Tom smiled, "your welcome my sweet!" Then he walked off. I went into my house and to my room. I really do love Tom. Then I fell asleep again dreaming of Tom.  

I know this was a REALLY short chapter but I ran out of ideas and I did post one yesterday so XP  XD . I hope you enjoyed this and I'll get right on the next chapter.