{Experiment Fails}

WARNING: THERE MAY BE SOME CRUDE LANGUAGE AND VIOLENT SCENES; DO NOT READ UNLESS OVER THE AGE OF FIFTEEN. THANK YOU (DON'T SAY I DIDN'T WARN YOU!)

Claire was on the verge of discovering the power of magic. She was ready. She, Clair Raymond, had been called a freak, weirdo, idiot, crazy woman for too long.

She was about to prove to the world that she wasn't worthless. She was going to do that, by using magic. She was going to make this world know her name. Maybe even fear it. 

Claire rushed across the room of her laboratory, she grabbed a bottle of yellow/red liquid. She ran to another table with the glass tube in her hands and grabbed another tube with purple sparkling liquid. She went to her main table and grabbed her ruby ring.

Clair put it in a holder while dumping the liquids into a giant pot which was boiling away on a fire. Claire then ran up the stairs partway grabbed a jar full of leaves from two years ago. She also grabbed a chocolate bar for hunger issues.

All was going well. It was going swell. It was going GREAT! Claire could just see her future. She could see herself in a throne room. Being praised,being loved, being honored like never before. Claire was so excited about this dream she didn't notice hat her pot was over bubbling with purple green fluids. 

She suddenly gasped when she did notice. "GAH!" She cried and blew out the fire and got the extinguisher.

Claire breathed heavily and sighed. "Phwew.....wait...." Claire said to herself. 

She looked at her pot which was now full of gray liquid. "No....no....no...." she shouted.

"This isn't right! This isn't right at all! What have I done?!" She rushed up the stairs and grabbed a manual off of her bookshelf. 

"....blah blah blah.....here, it says:'do not let cold; fire extinguishers; or anything related to putting a gray color in the pot.'"

Claire dropped the book and ran back to the pot which was ice cold now. It had been hotter then hell, now it was colder that Antarctica! 

"SHITTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Claire cursed.