"and that's my story up until i met you" i ended my story and it wasn't intill Blaze wiped a tear off of my cheek and pulle dme into his chest that i realised i was crying. my little bubble i put myself in burst and i let all of my emotions rise to the surface and i cried my soul out. 

when i was finished i dried my eyes. "your shirts all wet now" i said sniffling. "i'll get a new one" he replied to me.

"i want to meet your family" Blaze told me as we started to walk out of the park. i looked at him and saw he was dead serious. "where are you staying tonight Blaze?" i asked. 

"i'm not sure, i'm fairly new to town, so probably a hotel" he replied. "there's no way i'm letting my second chance mate sleep in a hotel you're coming to the pack house okay?" i asked him although Blake didn't really much of a say in this. 

he started to protest but i kept cutting him off, "no! you're coming with me and that's that" he sighed defeated and i finally got him to agree to come with me. 

- at the pack house- 

i turned around in Blazes embrace as we stood outside the pack house, "you ready?" i asked him although it was an obvious question. "as ready as i'll ever be" he replied nervously. "be prepared" i whispered, those were my last words before we entered the door to find my brothers chace, alex and a couple of guys from his pack, right behind the door waiting for me or well us. 

Blaze stood slightly behind me and i squeezed his hand for support, he let me know he was okay and i turned back to focus on the people in front of me. "hi guys" i said nervously. 

chace ran over to me and gave me a big bear hug i let blazes hand go and hugged him back."i'm okay chace" i assured him. "don't ever do that to us again vic" my brothers said coming behind me to give me a group hug. Alex just stood there to the side growling under his breathe at the fact i brought some guy  into the pack house. "oh shutup Alex all i can hear is you bloody growling shut it" i yelled at him and went to stand infront of blaze who wrapped his arms around my waist. 

"um guys i think we should talk in the living room" i said as soon as i heard Alexs growling start back up again. 

once sat down i proceeded to tell them of how i met Blaze today and that we were second chance mates. 

"WHAT!!" alex yelled when i had finished telling them everything.  "you rejected me Alex it is only natural that i should get a second  chance considering i dodn't do anything wrong" i said annoyed that alex thought he had the right to be annoyed with the way fate chose to go. 

All my brothers stood up and gestured to Blaze. "may we please have a word with you Blaze?" Jasper said. blaze looked unsure, so i walked up to jasper. "be nice" i said to him, he nodded, "always" he said. i hugged blaze and whispered in his ear. "don't be scared, they may threaten you a bit but don't worry you'll be best friends in no time" i reassured him. he nodded and went along with them and i think chace tagged along too. 

Blaze's POV ... 

I nodded to victoria to make her think i was striong and could take having a word with her brothers and protector okay but underneath i was so nervous, i mean come on it's not everyday i'm having a conversation with the princes of all werewolves and witches now is it?. 

i couldn't believe it when i found my mate, to her i maybe her second but having her as my first is amazing. the princess of wereowlves and witches now that is pretty cool and i'm not going to be anything like her forst mate, no i'll be so good and faithful to her, i'm going to love her untill we both die which is never, we're immortal so i will love her for eternity. i don't even know her that well and i'm in love already. now hopefully i'll survive this little talk.