19) Waterpark

Harry's POV:

"COME ON GIRLS! LETS GO!' I yelled. Sky and Scarlett were grabbing snacks for the road. Us five boys were waiting outside the Limo. All the Bags were in the trunk. Skylar and Scarlett ran out of the house with a bunch of chips and other stuff in their arms. 

"OK, lets go!' sky said excitedly getting in the limo first, with Niall behind her. Everyone else got in. 

"lets go!" i said to the limo driver and the car started driving

Liam, zayn, Scarlett, Louis, me, Skylar, Niall was the order that we were sitting in. I was worried for Niall. I think Liam was getting a little too close to Sky. I mean, i knew they were just friends but the way he looked at her..i don't know. Maybe i was going crazy

Zayn's POV:

"we had a long ride lads" Louis said

"only 2 hours. not even close to the amount of time we have to spend on the road for tour" i said

"good point!" Liam said

"but still" Louis said. Scarlett snuggled in to my shoulder

'oh hi" i said, looking down at her and smiled.She smiled back at me and closed her eyes. In about 10 minutes, her breathing slowed down and i knew that she was asleep. Skylar was sleeping against Niall as well. i watched Scarlett sleep. I loved it. Sometimes, I would wait til she fell asleep to re-open my eyes to watch her. So beautiful. I smiled and closed my eyes after watching her for a little bit.

"Awwwh. So cute!" Harry said. I opened one eye and he was smiling at me and Scarlett. I smiled back. I opened my other eye and rolled them. Harry chuckled and I did too. In about an hour and a half, we were there. We pulled up to the front and shook awake Scarlett.  the guards were already there, waiting outside the limo door. One of the guards opened the door and Liam got out of the car, followed by myself, then Scarlett, Louis, Harry, Skylar, and then finally Niall. I grabbed Scarlett's hand pulled her closer to me. Niall did the same, as he must have been worried about her getting lost and facing the paparazzi alone. The seven of us walked into the main enterance to buy the bracelets and got back into the limo and the driver drove to our hotel that was right on the outskirts of the waterpark. We got the while 5th floor of the hotel. for privacy reasons. There was 10 rooms on each floor and we got 5. So we got 5 extra rooms. so, that means 5 rooms to party in without actually making a mess in the room that we were going to sleep with.. thats nice. i guess. Scarlett and I  got one room, Niall and Sky got another, and the other three boys got there own room. We agreed that we would change into swimming suits and go swimming in 10 minutes outside of Louis's room.

I threw my bags and tackled Scarlett onto the big Queen Size bed. She giggled as i kissed her up and down her body. I started taking her clothes off when she said

"Zayn, Zayn. stop. we have to meet Louis any minnute now. we are going to be late"

I sighed and sadly got up off top of her. I took my clothes off and put my swimming suit on. She did the same but a little slower, like she was teasing me because she knew I was watching.

"Stop teasing me" i said through my teeth

"What are you talking about?" she turned around and smiled at me. I walked over to her and kissed he neck gently. she let out a soft moan. It was nice to know that I was doing something right.

"not right now.." she said to me

"tonight?" i asked. She was about to respond but all of a sudden, there was a knock on the door.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN THERE!?!?! NO SEX!!! LET'S GO!! YOU'RE THE LAST ONES!!!" lou yelled

"Ok! coming!" scarlett yelled. " told you" she said to me and kissed me. she put on some short shorts over her bikinni bottems and put a tanktop over her top. She looked really hot. I put a Nike shirt on and we opened the door to see a frusterated Louis. "what took so long" he asked. I just smiled at him and closed the door. We walked down the stairs and into the waterpark. some girls screamed and asked for a picture. The boys and I got together and Sky took the picture with the few girls that asked. . When we got in the water, i was all sweaty. It was really hot out here so it felt nice to go swim in the wave pool. Scarlett joined me in a few minutes. 

"Do you want sunscreen? your as pale as the dickens" she said to me 

"What?!" i asked laughing.

"i don't know. It was something Skylar came up with in the 6th grade. She used to say 'gosh, im paler than the dickens'. look at her now..a perfect tan...such a healthy glow she has. But anyways, do you want sunscreen?" she asked again. 

"sure." i said grabbing her hand and guiiding her out of the water and to our spot where the sun screen was. 

" turn around" she said and i did. she rubbed the sunscreen into my back.. It felt nice. like a massage. then she did my arms. "turn." she ordered and i did. She rubbed the sunscreen on my chest and the front of my arms.

"do you want it on your legs?" she asked

"naw. they're fine" i said

"no they're not. he gets burnt every time on his legs" Louis said inturrupting us. And with that, scarlett got down on her knees and started rubbing the thick stuff on my hairy legs. 

"can you do me?" lou asked scarlett. she nodded her head yes. 

"you can go now" she said to me.

"ok, but i'll wait" i said smiling at her. she gave a quick smile back and turned to louis. She started with his back first, the way she did for me and then his arms. She told him to turn and he did. She did the front of his arms and his chest. Then she got down on her knees and did his legs. 

"you didn't do it thick enough!" lou complained. Scarlett sighed and re-did louis. After that time she did it once more cause he complained again. Scarlett, Louis, and I finally got in the water. When we were done with the wave pool, the three of us had gone on a three person waterslide. We had lost the others and we didn't know where they were but we were sure that they were ok. In about three hours of being at the water park, we finally caught up with everybody.

Scarletts POV:

We were about to leave when i noticed it. i stopped dead in my tracks and thought for a moment. Something wasn't right here. 

"WAIT!" i yelled.

Everyone turned to look at me...well, almost everybody

"Niall?" i asked carefully. what had he done

"yeah"

i stared at him like i wanted to stabb him. i gave him my best worried/ death glare. Oh my god. I am so fucking worried. How did I not notice before. Stupid fucking me! I hate myself right now! and niall!

"Niall...where is skylar?!"