A Beautiful Obsession || Part Two

Daniel's POV

|

|

|

There were no words. Not a single murmur. She had zipped her lips tight, and threw away the key after our moment on the wall.

"Speak to me," I commanded tiredly.

We've been playing this cat and mouse game for nearly two and a half hours, with no signs of slowing down. Each move I made that her ears picked up, she challenged it by moving in the opposite direction.

I knew peeling back her protective layers would take a awhile, but I hadn't even shed through the first of many walls. My self-control was thin as a strand of hair and it only worsened as the next minute trolled along.

All I wanted was to lay down next to her and fall asleep, but I couldn't even blink without her taking a small step closer to the door.

"You are really testing my patience, baby."

"Good," Y/n whispered with a yawn.

How could she be sleepy when she slept for the whole trip here? If anything she should be well rested for at least two days.

"Your adamancy is a turn on."

"Pig. Crazy, deranged pig."

"Oink, oink."

Y/n scoffed, rubbing her stomach as the exhaustion in her eyes turned into a grimace. Someone's hungry.

"How about this crazy, deranged pig takes you into the kitchen to make you something to eat? Anything you want, I'll make it," I obliged.

"No. I'm not moving until you tell me you're taking me home, Mr. Simmons."

There goes the last strand of tolerance I had. It's all gone. Pinching the bridge of my nose, I clenched my eyes tight, breathing out heavily. Enough of these childish games, I'm done. Taking three long strides, I picked her up from the corner she stayed in, slinging her over my shoulder and took her out the bedroom by force. She wanted to play, and she lost.

"Let me go! Put me down right now, I mean it," she demanded.

"So, you'd rather sit up in that room all day, starving yourself just because you don't want me near you? Is that it?"

Y/n squeaked in a high gurgled tone as she felt my hand come down hard on her backside, "Yes!"

Her body convulsed from the spank, enjoying the brash touch of my calloused hands on her warm skin. The sensations and reactions she felt betrayed her initial feelings.

"You naughty girl, you like being spanked don't you," I teased triumphantly.

"N..n..noo. I don't! Do not do that again, I'm warning you."

"Empty threats unfortunately don't work with me."

A huff of frustration left her lips once she realized there was no way of winning the fight with me in the ring. "When are you going to take this blindfold off? I want to see what this place looks like."

Liar.

"Nice way of saying 'I'm trying to find the nearest exit.' But to answer your question, when I feel like you trust me, you'll have your sight back."

"I...I forgot what you look like," she stammered, "What if I find you unattractive? What then? This kidnap would all be for nothing wouldn't it? That's probably why you have this ridiculous blindfold on me in the first place. You know I won't find you appealing. I found your Achilles heal, haven't I," she gleamed as I sat her down on a stool next to the island.

I laughed at her witty accusations, grappling her wrist in one of my hands and traveled the blind fingers down my bare muscled chest and stomach. After a while, I released the hold I had on her, thinking she would snatch the hand back. Instead, the curious journey continued.

She even used her other hand to survey the veins on my arms and strength of my shoulders, while the hand that had started the adventure swam up to my neck, pitter pattering along my chin until she grazed the lips.

Smiling, I captured one of her fingers in my mouth and French kissed it. Once I finished, the prisoned finger glistened in saliva to show a job well done. Her mouth gaped open like a fish out of water, not knowing how to respond to my salacious actions.

"You taste good," I smirked, "but I bet your pussy tastes even better."

"Oh goodness," Y/n whispered.

"You still think I might be considered unattractive, or do you need a peek to be sure?"

Her breath hitched at my rough voice, "A peek."

Carefully, I lifted up the secured tie, looking into those hypnotizing brown eyes that jump started my obsession. She bit her lip, raking her eyes over my body from top to bottom, then going back up only stop at the tent in my sweats.

"Oh goodness."

I chuckled, wrapping my arms around her waist, "I love your extensive vocabulary."

Her eyes rolled at the sarcastic remark, but held that glimmer of awe as she ran her damp finger down my arms once more. "You being attractive is not going to make me change my mind Mr. Simmons. I want to go home. I want my crap job, I want my shitty apartment, I want my old boring lifestyle. Not this."

"You think I took you away from that hell hole just to take you back, huh? No, you're not going back!"

"You don't decide that, you.. you lunatic! You don't know me, we aren't related, we aren't married! You don't get to make life changing decisions for me," she bellowed.

"What could you possibly want that you can't get with me? Just tell me that and I'll let you go."

"You're not listening to me! This isn't normal, I want normal. You should've formally introduced yourself and asked me out to dinner. Buy me flowers, take me to meet your family and friends after a couple more dates. Fall in love with my personality, not from what you see on first sight," she cried, "You could have me, just not like this... Not like this."

"I told you, I don't do normal," I sighed, holding her tighter.

"Then you'll never have me."

_______________________________________________

Author's Note: Happy Weekend, y'all! I know this imagine sucked and lacked creativity, but I had to put something out. I hated myself for keeping all you guys waiting, soooo voilà. Don't worry, I have this awesome imagine that's coming later tonight or early tomorrow, so be prepared for that. And maybe I'll be updating one of my stories...

I ain't gone say which one though.

Lolz, love y'all. Go check out any of my other stories if you haven't done so. They probably better than these lame ass imagines.

☆ Digxstopher ☆