Chapter 25. I Love You

~Megans POV~
A few weeks have passed by and touring has been amazing me and haylee don't go and watch the boys perform that much anymore cause were usually tired and wanna go to bed. But today was our off day for both of us . "so what are you gonna were" haylee asked me while trying to find her own outfit because the magcon guys and us girls were all gonna go have fun around in Washington . "I don't know what about this " I said pointing to what I was wearing which was a crop top with blue flowers on it a a blue skirt , a grey sweater ,black high knee socks and my black combat boots . I looked at what Haylee was wearing and she had a lacey flowey long sleeve see threw shirt with a bra and then a black skirt and lace at the end and black high heeled short boots "switch " we both said at the same time we changed and looked at our selves and were happy with the decision (if your stupid basicly haylee is wearing what Megan had and Megan is wearing what Haylee had) then we both herd a knock at the door we hurried up and grabbed our stuff and opens the door to see Taylor we closed and locked the hotel door and started heading to the car . well I was haylee and Taylor was behind me talking. We all got in the car with the other guys and girls. I sat by Matt and Shawn while Aaron was arguing with matt saying that he wanted to sit there. After arguing we stopped the car and matt got out and switched places with Aaron. " you happy now" I laughed " uh duh get to sit with Bessie wessy" as he hugged me really tight. "your so weird" I laughed " but you love me , your hair smells good" I laughed and pushed him farther away from me. Me and Aaron have become very close friends over the past few weeks not like a lovey dovey friend ship like a werird friendship that consistes of him smelling me and bugging the shit out of me. After a few hours we arrived at the monuments we all hoped out and walked around laughing. Then Mahgonay jumped on Cams back which led to Summer jumping on Carters then I decided to run up and jump on Aarons so Haylee jumped on Taylors then there were these on the ground fountains so we all went running in them while we were still on there backs Taylor slipped and haylee fell on top of him but then Aaron ran away from the group "Aaron ! Put me down " I screamed /laughed"ya sure "
"100 percent " then he just dropped me "seriously "
"Hahaha look at your face " I rolled my eyes eyes and got up and hit the back of his head and brushed my clothes off. We walked back to the group and we all headed out to a diner.
~Haylee POV~
We arrived at Lucky Leaf Diner and all went in and were laughing at Gilinsky's horrible joke. I stopped and relised every one was looking at us so I pushed every one to a large booth. We all sat down and orders I got a milk shake and a Chicken sandwich with fries. After a few minutes of eating and talking I had to use the bathroom I got up and walked to the restroom and did my business and walked out then someone yanked my hand was about to scream but they put there hand over my mouth so I kicked there leg "damn it haylee its Taylor what the fuck" he said rubbing leg I laughed the smacked him "you dick, what do you even want" I asked him a little pissed off. "I was wondering if your still dating Michael cause you know you guys didn't look like a really close couple in all" I scoffed
"Yeah I am " I rolled my eyes and walked back to the table with Taylor following right behind me. After a few hours we were all back at the hotel while me and Megan were just watching tv. Then my phone gloeed I looked and It was Michael

Michael
Haylee

Go to the back of your hotel
Why?

Just do it

Ok?

I told Megan I had to go somewhere really quick I pulled my boots on and walked out side to the back of the hotel to see michael there kicking a rock "mikey?" I whispers. "Haylee " be said and enguffled me into a hug "what's up with you" I laughed "I love you .. I love you so damn much I love your eyes ,your smile ,your hair, your humor your just so damn perfect " he said kissing every part of my face "I love you to "he looked at me and smashed his lips into mine I kissed back after a few seconds we disconnected (haha did you see what I did there no ok carry on) we hugged for a good 10 minutes "I wanna go somewhere"
"Where do you wanna go" I asked
"I don't know " I laughed. We stayed in place and swayed a little "we could go to the park"
"Okay" he laughed he took my hand and we started walking to the park. "So what color do you think I should dye my hair next "
"Babe your hairs gonna fall out "
"Ok well still what color "
"I don't know mabey purple "
"No what else"
"Ok then brown"
"I've already had that"
"Ugh white "
"I could do white " I laughed and we kept walking
"So Is there anything going in between you and That weird guy that wears bandanas to much"
"Ashton wears bandanas "
"Yeah and he's weird I'm talking about Taylor"
"No " I laughed he walked in front of me and held my hands " don't ever lie to me "
"W-what" I stuttered
"I'm playing I trust you but there's one thing you can't do is break my trust ok "
"Pinky promise " I said holding my pinkie out he took it and smiled and leaned down and kissed me.

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

A/N:
Ok I feel like I'm not putting enough info in this story so I'm gonna try on the next few chapters but hoped you liked it by lovelies ❤❤❤❤❤❤