Chapter 12. Lasor Tag

~Haylee POV~
I woke up to see that every one was gone I looked at the time and it was 1:45 . Sighed and dragged my self out of bed. I walked into my bathroom and relised that the water doesn't work . So I grabbed my clothes and steped out and herd voices "YOU GUYS ARE ALWAYS PLAYING FIFA "
Then I realized it was the boys I sighed I really didn't feel like seeing Michael. I walked to the bathroom but bumbed into some one I looked up to see green eyes . Michael.
"Uh sorry " he said scratching the back of his neck "look can we talk"
"Uh yeah sure" I walked to my room and he followed . We both sat down "so what do ya want to talk about "
"Look about last night I'm sorry about Kelly I really didn't even know why I brought her. " I just looked at him
"Yeah me either you told me that you didn't like her and she was stuck up and you where forces to date her " I said looking at him with an anoyed face he just looked down.
"I BROUGHT HER BECAUSE I WAS JEALOUS " I was kinda tooken back by him screaming.
"Wait why there's nothing to be jelouse of"
"I was jelouse of you and kian ok"
"Me and kian arent dating no more" I said looking at my feet.
"Whrb you guys Break up."
"The day when i had to get my shirt from youre house"
"Oh ,who was the guy at the bar last night"
"That was Nash "i looked at the time and it was 2:45. "shit I need to go "
"Wait why" he said while we both stood up.
"I'm going somewhere with him"
"Oh..."he said kinda pouting I just sighed and like pushed him out of my way. I ran into my closet and grabbed ripped black skinny jeans with an All Time low Hoodie and Black converses . I put a beanie over my hair cause it was a complete mess. I grabbed my Phone and 10 bucks. I ran down the stairs and everyone just stared at me I sighed and ran out of the house. I got in the car and got a text from Nash .He said they were going to the Laser tag on 14 the street ( I made it up ) I drove all the way there and arrived at 3:07 . I walked in and saw Nash I smiled and walked over there then I saw Jack and Jack.
"Omg Haylee " Johnson said.
"We haven't seen you in like forever " Gilinsky said.
"Yeah I missed my boys " I said ruffling their hair. Nash just laughed . After we got done playing we decided to go get pizza we all sat at a booth and ordred .
"So where is the wrest of the Omaha group "I said smiling.
"Well acutly Nate and Sammy are coming this weekend "
"Oh yay I get to see my little Maloney and Sammers"
"Yeah and they kinda need a place to stay"he said
"Fine they can stay with me and Megan but you got to promise that Sammy won't and go mess around with Megan ok I'm not saying he would but he probley would you saw what he did with me till I was with Kian"
"Yeah but all he did was flirt and why can't he" they both asked.
"Cause she has a boyfriend "
"Wait our Megan has a boyfriend "
"Yeah"
"Omg" they both screamed.
~Megan POV~
"Whyd she leave" I asked.
"She said something about going somewhere with that guy. Nash?." I just grinned .
We sat there for about another hour of watching Forever 18 I looked around and saw that Michael was gone I got up but the guys wernt even paying attention to me . I walked up stairs to see someone in Haylees room I walked in and saw Michael.
"Uh what are you doing."
"Oh uh sorry " I signed and just sat next to him.
"You really like Haylee don't you"
"No ... Ok yeah"
"Ask her out"
" I did"
"Yeah when she was dating kian she broke up with him on the same day when you asked her out"
"I know but she's probley already going out with Nash"
"Nah Haylee isn't really into guys like Nash"
"Ok then what's her type"
"You" I said with a grin. "You like her and she likes you you're her type."
"Ugh you make no since Megan"
"Just ask her out "
"Ughh fine but if she says no its you're fault" I rolled my eyes we both walked down stairs and sat back down and now they we're playing FIFA and there was a grumpy Ashton sitting right by them I giggled and walked back to Luke.
~The boys Left~
I looked at the time and it was 6 . I wonder where Haylee went. I sat down and watched TV . Then I herd the door open. I turned around to see Haylee.
"Guess what" she said putting her stuff on the counter .
"What"
" Nate and Sammy are going to stay with us for a few days until they find a place to live" she said with a huge grin.
"You didn't ask me if I wanted them to come over "
"Oh shut up Megan Nates my cousin and we've known Sammy for so long"
"Yeah I was just kidding how do you know this stuff anyway"
"Jack and Jack were there at the laser tag"
"Oh so you didn't go on a date with Nash"
"Ugh no Nash is not my type"
"Figured" I said grinning. She just stared at me confused .
"Well I'm going to go over to Lukes ok" I said .
"Yeah sure ill just sit here alone" she said pouting I rolled my eyes and walked to Luke's . I walked in cause I'm a boss like that they all said hey and Luke hugged me I smiled then I saw Michael leave I think I might know why I started to get a smirk a cross my face.
~Haylee POV~
I walked in the kitchin and grabbed a bag of chips and walked in the living room and just sat down watching TLC.
Then I herd a knock on the door I sighed and sat the chips down and walked over and opens the door to see Michael.
"Oh hey Mi-" before I could get anything out Michael smashed his lips into mine sparks were going every where and I kissed back we both separated and our forheads were touching .
"Haylee do you want to go on a date " I kissed him again which still had sparks.

GOTCHA

"Yes"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

Yayyy finally ok well that's all I have to say hoped you liked the chapter Lovvveee you guyyysss