eight

i was shocked ; i was speechless. i did not know how to feel after her confession. she likes... kim taehyung?

"oh," i started as i coughed a little.

i should support her. after all, best friends are supposed to support each other right?

"go confess to him, you dumbshit. don't lose the chance! i can tell that he likes you," i grinned as i patted her shoulder.

"no, he likes you." she replied.

"girl, if you are gonna argue with me, i'm going to fight you. freaking listen to me okay? he likes you. i can tell. whenever in history class i always see his eyes flicker to your back. he's always staring at you," i laughed.

her eyes lightened up, like a child who just got a brand new toy. "really?! oh my god, i didn't know."

"so, how will you confess to him?" i smirked. she scratched her head and flashed me a sheepish smile.

i guess she has no idea after all.

"okay, tomorrow won't be possible since he's occupied with the minister stuff. so maybe the day after? you should do it as soon as possible!"

she bobbed her head, and engulfed me in a hug. "thank you, hye joo. i always can count on you."

•••

when it was lunch time, the minister freaking came. so taehyung and i had to sacrifice our lunch time to have a talk with him and the principal. i dragged hyun mi along since i think the minister would not mind at all. plus, she has to get close to taehyung after all.

"so, mr kim taehyung has told me the situation here about you." the minister started, his hands resting on his lap. i could see beads of perspiration cascading down the bitch's forehead and i was holding my laughter because heck, she was freaking nervous in front of the minister.

"a-ah, yes minister." she hung her head down. she was fiddling with her hands while the minister was talking.

hah bitch, karma sucks, doesn't it?

"how can you be such an unreasonable principal?" the minister raised his voice. the bitch almost jumped out of her seat.

i swear like for serious, i should really get some popcorn now.

"minister, it was all an misunderstanding-"

"misunderstanding?" the minister scoffed. "accusing children of the wrong things even though they did not did anything. is this how you guide the school? are you blind or something? obviously student jeon jungkook and student kim taehyung, along with student min hye joo was innocent! well, exceptional for kim taehyung since he really did an offence. but for min hye joo and jeon jungkook? jeon jungkook was just simply helping the student and min hye joo just happened to pass by." he bursted out.

i was secretly grinning by now. this bitch got back what she deserved. i really can't stand her anymore.

i looked beside me and saw that taehyung and hyun mi were whispering to each other, chuckling here and there.

i smiled. at least she's doing well.

"i really sincerely apologise, minister." the bitch bowed her head and said, but to be honest i can't feel any sincerity in her voice. she sounded freaking fake.

"you, i'm giving you one more chance. just one more chance. if you abuse this chance, you are definitely gone here from good." the minister pointed a finger at her. she quickly nodded her head.

"student kim taehyung, you did and offence so you will be doing community service for a week. please call student jeon jungkook to come back to school too."

taehyung nodded with a happy expression on his face. how adorable, he looked like a puppy.

"i'm sorry for causing you so much trouble, minister." the bitch bowed. we bowed along as the minister exited the office.

"kim taehyung and min hye joo, you better watch out." the bitch spat out venomously and i was wiping my hands to see if she had spitted her saliva onto my hands.

"yeah hye joo! you are free of guilty now!" taehyung cheered as he came near me. i laughed. "thank you."

he grinned. "you're welcome."

-

oh and i hope this chapter wasn't boring ;-;