Bad Boy ? Meet Bad Girl

Hey guys this is my new book and yes this is a were wolf /One Direction book , hope you guys like ~Lexi

........__*___*___*___*-*

Christi's POV

"This is our moment

Tonight is the night

We'll fight till its over

So we put our hands up

Like the ceiling can't hold usssss

Like the ceiling can't hold usssss!!!!!!."

My bestie Lacey , my little bro josh and I sang .... More like screeched ...

I just picked josh up from school ... Now we're heading home ... You see Lace , Josh ,and I are werewolves ... My pack is the stonemoon pack were a strong pack ... But we have our flaws . I'm 17 years young . With black hair , ice blue eyes ,fair skin , and I'm 5'4. We got home and immediately I knew something was up , Lace could tell too our hair on the back of our neck stood on end . Wait, that smelled like blood , lots of it . I jumped through my corvette window sprinted to the house and shifted while running I didn't care if my clothes ripped or shredded ... I smelt my Dads blood . I broke the door down and there was my dad in wolf form ... Barely alive .

'Lacey don't let josh come in the house it's a freaking blood bath in here '

I mindlinked her .

' ok is your parents ok '

' no , my dad is hanging on by a thread '

I then cut the line

Mystic what should I do .

'I was talking to my wolf , Chris you need to find your mom .'

ok but first I'm going to take care of dad

I shifted back to human form and I only had on undergarments .

He had a gash in his stomach , his throat was cut so that I could have time to see him die , and three of his legs were broken so he couldn't move.

" hi daddy " I said choking up

my dad shifted from his full black wolf to an alpha human form.

I get my eyes and freckles from him.

"Baby , " he's tried to say

" yes dad I'm right here "

"I want you to go pack yours and josh , and Lacey's stuff. Then call my sister Helen And tell her you will be arriving shortly , if the asks why ... Just say code red she'll let you in and understand"

"I love you daddy ill take care of Josh and Lace I promise,alpha promise "

"I know you will baby girl I love you too"

And with that my father died ... I started sobbing ... Then I smelt my mother walk up with a silver knife in her hand ... The same silver knife that killed my father.

I turned around slowly ... My own mother didn't want me or josh to call her mom , she wanted to be called Luna .

"Luna " I said and bowed ... I never took my eyes off of her .

"Christi." She said snobbishly

" you killed him?" I asked

" of course I hated that man I had to kill him ... Now I. Going to do the same to you " she said as she lunged for my throat ...but I didn't trust this woman so I saw it coming . I dodged it and tripped her and landed on her, the knife slipped out of her hand . I was on top of her and luckily I always have a pocket knife in my boot ... She just never knew that , I grabbed it and opened the blade .silver. I had I custom made the blade was silver and the tip had wolfs bane . She is a dead woman . And she still had the courage to look up at me with pleading eyes . Hell no . With that I did the same think she did to my dad . Gashes on her stomach , and sliced neck that should let her suffer for a few hours and broken legs and arm.

"Now ... Where are the rest of the pack "

"Haha dead or the rouges took them hostage "

"You SON OF A BITCH " I almost shifted and mystic was fighting for control but I pushed her Down .

I slapped her and she screamed ... I went up stairs and packed Lace ,josh and i's stuff ...

When I was done I walked out to my car . Lacy and josh were looking at me frantically ... I just shook my head ..." I'm sorry Lace they took your parents hostage ..." I said "what about dad and Luna ?" Josh said

"Luna killed dad "I said sadly ..." And I killed Luna " I spat

"Where will we go " Lacy said

"To my dads sister Helen ... She's Luna of willow creek " I said pulling out my phone .

"Willow creek the second largest pack in the country ?" Lace asked

"Yup that's the one "

~Phone Call~

(C=Chris H= Helen )

H:hello this is Luna Helen from the willow creek pack may I help you

c:aunt Helen it's Chris your niece

H:oh Chris it's good to talk to you

C: aunt Helen were coming to join your pack

H: and who is we

C: Josh , my friend Lacey and I

H: ok and why

C:Code red

---

Hope u guys like ~ Lexi

VCR