It's been like that for three months now.

I opened the door and went straight to the bar. Usually, when I entered I would always say 'Hello' or 'good morning' but now I don't because every time I did no one would answer so, I just stopped, saying that it's a waste of my breath and time.

"Mira, can I please have a milkshake," I asked kindly.

"Sure" She replied and then handed me a milkshake.

I'm happy that I at least have a few friends who still talk to me. But not all of them, the only people who do are Levy, Mira, Juvia, Master and surprisingly Lisanna. Lisanna and I have become really close, almost like best friends. What makes me sad is that my own team doesn't talk or acknowledge me.

Levy came up to the bar and sat on the bar stool next to me.

"Hey Lu-chan, are you finished with your book?" Levy asked as she looked at me with vibrant eyes.

"Hey Levy, No I haven't finished my book, Sorry," I replied as I looked at her with a sad smile. She smiled back at me with a reassuring.

"It's okay, just tell me when you're finished, Kay?" Levy said. I nodded gleefully.

"Kay," I said. All of a sudden someone tapped my shoulder, and I turned around to see my old excuse of a team and family.

"Luce, can we talk?" Natsu asked in a serious tone.

"Sure" I replied. 'That's weird Natsu never talks with a serious tone.'

The whole guild went silent so they could hear what we were talking about and for some reason I felt a bad feeling.

"Listen, Lucy, we are ki-" Natsu couldn't complete his sentence because Lisanna ran to us crying and yelling at Natsu.

LISANNA'S P.O.V

I was at the guild talking with Erza and Gray about the mission we went on a few days ago. I was planning on asking Lucy if she wanted to do a mission with the team or with me when Natsu suddenly comes behind us and says hey.

"Good morning, Natsu." I greeted him.

"Hey Lis, I was wondering if you wanted to join the team?" Natsu said, smiling goofily.

"I would love to but what about Lucy isn't she on your team?" I asked with a questioning look on my face.

Natsu looked at Erza and Gray and they nodded and then he looked at me. I was really confused.

"Yeah, well, we were going to kick her off the team so you could join," Natsu said. "Plus who would want a weak girl like her on our team? She was only a replacement for you." He added. I was beyond shock, I thought that they were best friends or something but when I heard him say that. It just couldn't be that Lucy liked her best-friend more. It wasn't fair. She was in love with him, and he knew it. She opened up to him and told him everything. She loved him and would die for him, he knows that. He knows that if he does that, that he'll break her.

I stood up and before I could do anything, the doors were pushed open and Lucy walked through the guild, heading to her usual place at the bar. Natsu was heading over there with Erza and Gray behind him. I started crying. I didn't want to see Lucy hurt after what she did for me when we went on that mission.

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

I was on my way to the guild when I saw a girl with blonde hair come out from her apartment. That girl looked familiar, but I couldn't place my finger on it as to who she was. While I was in deep thought, I didn't realise that I was about to fall in the river. Thankfully the girl saw me about to fall into the river and grabbed my hand.