Cookies

Looking back on my life as a teenager, hanging out with Kurt and Krist, i never would have thought we'd end up at the VMA'S!

But i always had this feeling that these two would be huge.

And having Dave as the drummer, they can't go wrong.

I sat with them as they were being interviewed, grinning.

Kurt was bouncing Frances on his lap, smiling slightly.

She was looking around at everyone, amazement on her face.

I slipped my hand around hers, making her look up at me.

She smiled, that cute little smile of hers.

"Your daddies a rock star Bean!"

She giggled a little, Kurt looking over at me, a little smile on his lips.

As everyone knew by now, Kurt really didn't like interviews, so he really wasn't listening to the lady.

"Oh! Can I have that cookie?"

I rolled my eyes, laughing. Only Kurt..

I looked over at Dave, laying my head on his shoulder.

"Mister Grohl, i'm just gonna use you as a pillow.. Don't mind me."

He craned his head slightly, looking down at me, huffing dramatically, a little smile on his lips.

"Really woman? Really?"

I shrugged, grinning.

I felt him start to move, instantly raising my head, my hands in the air.

"No no! Lower those hands now. There will be no tickling."

He smirked, making me mock glare.

I heard a giggle from behind me, turning my head, seeing Frances looking at me.

I tickled her side, smiling at her.

"Your uncle Dave here is gonna get knocked out in a moment. Wanna help?"

She only smiled, looking up at Kurt, seeing him eating the cookie, reaching for it.

He moved his hand around, putting the cookie higher in the air, making me laugh.

"Really Kurt? The look on her face clearly says, daddy, give me the damn cookie!"

Krist laughed, poking my shoulder.

"So you're the baby whisperer now?"

I grinned, shaking my head slightly.

"Hell yeah I am. And she really wants that cookie."

Kurt looked at me, slightly sticking his tongue out, my eyes widening.

Then I smirked.

I lunged at his hand, taking the rest of the cookie, breaking the other half off, giving it to Frances.

"There you go Bean. Your cool aunt here loves you."

Dave slowly reached his hand over me, stealing part of the cookie from my hand, making me gasp.

He shoved it in his mouth, making me slap his arm.

He smiled, a wide smile. I rolled my eyes, smiling.

Kurt looked at his hand, seriously looking heartbroken because the cookie was gone.

I laughed, softly patting his arm.

"Don't worry KC. We can buy you a whole case of cookies!"

He rolled his eyes, slightly smiling.

I've been so focused on Kurt and Frances, I missed the whole interview.

But it was so cute watching them. Kurt is such a good daddy. And he's crazy about her. Frances brings him so much joy.

I looked down at Frances, seeing her watching him, not taking her eyes off him once, making me smile softly.

I think it's the same for her....