I began to kiss her again. she replied. As I was reaching to take her shirt off she stopped me.

K: I am hungry.

I chuckled a little.

M: Well my crotch is too.

I could see that my penis was hard. Kirstie chuckled. She came down from the table.

K: Well maybe I could help you with that.

She pulled me to a chair. She made me sit down. She sat on me. I could feel that she had no underwear. My penis was going hard. She felt that and chuckled.

K:Serously? I haven't done anything yet

She started to grind on me. I sarted t k moan. Then she sat facing me. She unbuttoned my shirt.

K: Well you like this and you are getting happier aren't you?

I was embarrased. But my penis was oit of control. She smiled and unbuckled my pants. My thing stood up as Kirstie freed them from the pants. She sat on me again. Now there was nothing but a thin clot b between my penis and her vagina. I smiled. She was wet too.

M: Well my little girl is horny.

She smiled a little. She grinded again.

K: Well my master like that doesn't he

I smiled at her. She came in for a kiss. I held her neck to support and encourage her. She roamed her hands around my back. We broke the kiss for air.

K: Well my daddy wants it doesn't he...?

I started to unbutton her shirt. But Kirst stopped me again.

K: Ah ah ah I am hungry.

She got off of me. She went in the kitchen. She looked at me and chuckled. I was sitting there. My penis was still hard as a rock.what was I supposed to do? So I just. Took my pants off and walked over to her. She was benting over to get the spoons showing her legs and her vagina. She was definitely seducing me.

M: You naughty girl

I pushed her right on the table. Her vagina was definitely wet. She looked at me.

K: Well daddy is being rough with me

I chuckled.

M: I know you like it rough.

She smiled.

K: Daddy knows me too well

I roughly kissed her. Her legs widened as I came closer. Her legs wrapped around me.

K: I am in hunger of you

She whispered. I pulled my thing out. I roughly rubbed it against her. She was moaning. I entered her. I didn't give her time to adjust. I started to piston hardly. Kirstie's moaning was turning into yelping.

K: Sh*t

She mumbled. I took my thing out. Kirstie looked at me wantingly. Her body was hot. She was begging for more.

K: Please Mitchie...

I smirked. I rubbed it against hers.

K: Mitchieeee

She was begging.

M: You shouldn't have messed with your daddy.

I whispered through her ears and blew a cold air making her shiver. Now her back was arched.

K: Please Mitchiee......

I put my finger in hers. I began to shake it touching her G spot. She groaned.

K: Yes daddy... yes...

I really wanted to take a photo. It looked beautiful. I pulled my fingers out. Kirstie squirted making me go hard. She was having an orgasm. But I pushed it in.

K: Mi..Mitch!!

I pistoned hard making her yelp. After pistoning hard I pulled it out and cummed on her breast. It was god damn horny.

I wiped them off for her and helped her come down from the kitchen.

K: Daddy you never get tired don't you

Well my thing was hard again.

M: Yes. If I am with you.
K: Well let me help you daddy

She brought me to the room with the mirror. She knelt down. She sat on my lap. My thing was against hers.

M: Ugh grind it for me honey

She began to grind hers.

K: You like that daddy?
M: Oh yes baby.

I could see her beautiful ass through the mirror.

A/N
This one is also shitty like the last one. I am sorry.
Enjoy