Back to Normal

Mitch pov
It has been a week since I came back to my regular home. I had anxiety problems because of drugs but Kirstie helped me alot. But I don't know if I should confess my love to her. She must be pretty hurt. What if I hurt her again?

Scott pov
Mitch had some problems. He would just scream with no reason or not eat well. I was worried.

Kirstie pov
Well.... Mitch was getting better. But he wasn't like himself. He kinda ran away from me when I tried to help him. So..... I guess..... he doesn't like me. I was broken but I had to stay firm. Then a text message came.
It was Jeremy.
J: Kirstie
K: WTF
J: Look... I am so sorry for what I have done. Please give me another chance. I love you and I miss you.

I don't know what to do. So I texted Scott.

K: Scott!
S: What is it shortcake?
K: Well...
S: Spit it out.
K: Jeremy wants to get back together.
S: WTF?
K: I know... But he looked like he is sorry.
S: But Kirstie... don't you love Mitch?
K: I do. But he doesn't.
S: No wayy...
K: Just one date will be fine right?
S: I don't know......
K: Thanks!

Scott pov
Geez.... I need to tell Mitch

S: Mitch!!
M: What's up?
S: Kirst is going on a date with Jeremy.
M: WHAT THE HELL? Why????
S: Jeremy asked for a second chance.
M: No!!
S: You have to make a good move fast.
M: Thank you sooo much for telling me. I owe you.
S: No problem for my Queen
M: Thanks!! Bye!!

Mitch pov
No.... I can't loose Kirstie.... I can't live without her. I should take her out on a date. Like right now. So I walked over to Kirstie's room. I knocked on it. Kirstie opened the door. She was smiling. I was nervous
K : What's up?
M: Ummm....
K: ??
M: Iwannatakeyououtonadatetonight.
K: Mitchell, Say it slowly.
M: I want to take you out on a date tonight.
K: Oh my god
M: Please...?
K: Of course yes!!
M: Thank you!! Dress nicely and meet me up at the door around 5.
K: Kay!!

Kirstie pov
OH MY GOD!!! Mitch just asked me out!! I can't believe this is happening!! But I have to get ready quickly!! So I ran to my closet to look for a dress t k wear. I searched through it. I found a perfect one. It was red and it looked super sexy.

Mitch pov
She said yes!! I gotta wear my best clothes. So I wore black jeans, a white shirt and a black sweater. I hope nothing will go wrong!!

At 5p.m.....

Mitch pov
Oh my god!! Kirtie came down the staircase elegantly. She was beautiful. I was literally aweing at her beauty. Then Kirste blushed a little.
M: You look beautiful. As always;)
K: Thanks handsome!
M: Ready to go?
K:Sure!
So I took her to a nice restaurant. We had great food and had a little bit of wine. Kirstie looked a little tipsy and I was feeling tipsy too. I guess now is the time to confess my love to her...?
M: Kirstie
K: Yeah?
M: I have loved you since we broke up. I miss you. I miss your side and everything. And I am not gay. I made that up to keep you knowing my love. I won't hurt you. Will you be my girlfriend?

Kirstie pov
OH MY GOD! He just said that he loves me. I love him too. But what if... we brake up again? What if I hurt him? What if we will never be like us again....? I don't think this is a good idea.
K: Mitch....
M: So....?
K: I don't want to hurt you and I don't want to ruin our friendship. I love you too. But in a friendly way. I am sorry.
M:.........

Mitch pov
We drove home without any word. I was devastated. Why...? She told me she loved me..... Is she getting back together with Jeremy? How....? She helped me to recover and she just leaves...? No... This is not right. It can't be.

Kirstie pov
Mitch looked upset. I was sorry. But I just can't loose Mitch. He has to stay with me. But.... will he...? He looked super sad and I am afraid that he will leave me.

Mitch pov
I don't know what to do. I don't. Then I saw a truck coming to us. So I quickly turned the car that my side faces the truck. And...BOOM!! I lost my conscious.

Scott pov
Why is Mitch not coming? Oh he is calling me.
S: Mitchieeee!!
M: Excuse me. Are you Mr.Hoying?
S: I am.
M: Well... Mr. grassi and Ms. Maldonado was in a serious car accident.
S: Oh my god.
M: So please come to the Markwell hospital quickly.
S: Of course. Thank you.
Oh my god. No way. So I quickly got my car keys and got to.the hospital. I called Pentatonix crew too. When I arrived, Kirstie finished her surgery. But she wasn't waking up.
(D is for Doctor)
D: Are you Mr. Hoying?
S: I am. How is she?
D: She had a minor scratches. So we stitched her wounds up. She will wake up soon.
S: How about Mitch?
D: Well.... Mr. Grassi turned the car to his side to save Ms. Maldonado. So he was hit by the truck directly. I am not sure he will make it.
S: Thank you sir. Please do your best.

When the doctor finished his talk, Kirstie woke up.

S: Oh my god Kirstie. I was worried to death.
K: Where am I...?
S: This is the hospital. You were in a big car accident.
K: Well... where is Mitch???
S: Umm.... He turned the car so he can save you. The doctor told me he might not make it.
K: Oh my god. What have I done?

Kirstie pov
What have I done? I was so selfish. I knew Mitch loved me. I could gave let myself date him. I could have be the one who is nearly dead. Mitch saved me. I am worthless. What am I going to do?

A/N
Heyyy..... Hope you enjoyed it cuz it was extra looooong!