Chapter 1

I slammed my locker shut and jumped at the sight of my boyfriend John stood with a dimpled smile flashing his pearly, white teeth.

'Hey boyfriend,' I grinned.

'Hey girlfriend.'

He leaned forward, brushing his lips against mine teasingly. I kissed his lower lip enticing him to let me in. Once he did I pulled back leaving him groaning with disappointment.

'Maybe next time handsome,' I said and walked away to class as the bell rang.

I quickly changed into my PE clothes and scrambled outside for a games of tennis doubles. Luckily we got to choose our partners so I ran to my best friend Scarlett eagerly. We paired up with our other friends, Deanne and Steph.

I high fived Scarlett as we scored 30 love. 'How are you and Darren doing?' I asked.

She gave me a sly smile. 'Well let's just say the bedsheets have finally rumpled.'

I froze and jumped up excitedly. 'How was it? Was it a blood bath or bubble bath?'

Scarletts smile faltere slightly. 'Well Darren was really sweet but I just felt like an idiot sometimes. Some parts hurt like he was Vlad the Impaler and the rest was me moaning in pleasure!'

'Well it was your first time. Let's be realistic it's not all roses and orgasms. Unless he...' I trailed off.

N

She sighed. 'No I didn't orgasm. It wasn't him more like it was the first time and he didn't wanna hurt me even more. It was still good though.' she smiled.

'I'm pissing myself now,' I mumbled.

'When are you and John gonna do it? You've been going out longer than me and Darren.'

'I'm just waiting for the right moment. I don't have to rush into anything and John respects that,' I said defensively.

'Are you two playing or what?' Steph yelled and we returned back to the game.

'Hey there Princess. Need me to walk you to the cafe?' A voice whispered in my ear.

I lifted my books off the desk and turned to Quinn, one of Johns best friends. 'Still having wet dreams about me? Shall I sign you up online? There has to be than just your left hand interested in you.'

His lips turned into something between a smile and smirk. 'Instead of using that mouth for talking why don't you get on the floor like the good little girl you are.'

'Go for your round three in the toilets Quinn,' I said and turned on my heels and left the room still aware of Quinn walking close behind me.

Being part of the same group made it hard to tell him to get lost. Being a friend of Johns made it even harder to cut off his fucking balls.

I caught sight of the gang in the far corner, our usual spot and rushed over eager to finish what I started with John. I scooted into the space next to him and he put his arm round my shoulder bringing me in close. I inhaled his sweet, masculine scent which never failed to make me feel safe and at home.

'So where were we?' John muttered.

'Um, I'm not too sure. Maybe you could jog my memory?' I whispered slyly.

'Gladly,' he smiled and bought his lips to mine quick to enter. He was obviously eager. Slowly our tongues danced together, sending tingles all the way to my fingertips.

We moaned simultaneoslusly. Mine light and low, his deep and throaty.

There was a suggestive cough and we broke away reluctantly.