12

3RD PERSONS POV

It's been a week since the once innocent Emerson and Luke started dating.

In that time, they have both been introduced to each others family's and surprisingly? They both took it well, even her brother Michael.

Right now, Em and Luke were exploring. As they went for a walk, like everyday they found some new exciting place and followed the trail.

"This is fun right?" Luke cautiously asked, she had been very quiet

Emerson thought for a moment, before replying with; "Yes, I'm just feeling a bit overwhelmed, to many things on my mind you know?"

Luke wanted to tell her he loved her and that she could talk to him, but he didn't. "I understand." He replied.

Em gave him a small smile before going back to her thoughts.

Does he love me? She thought. Or is it all just some game to him?

She tried to push back her thoughts but it was hard to do.

After they had finished walking Luke dropped her home, gave her a quick kiss then left.

Luke: I know somethings up

Emerson: I'm just worried

Luke: about what? Us?

Emerson: yeah

Luke: you don't need to be Em, I care about you so so much.

The thing is she knew that, she just needed to hear it from him, to know what she was feeling was right.

And Luke knew that Emerson needed his love and affection, he could tell just by the small things she did.

Emerson: yeah, thank you Luke. I care about you too.