1

Great another day home alone with my brother. This is how it had been all summer holiday, as my mum had been offered a new job.

"Emerson!" My brother Michael called from the kitchen. "I made breakfast!"

Sighing, I trudged down the hallway and into the kitchen. I sat down at the table and in front of me i saw a plate with a mix of bacon, eggs, toast and some panfried vegetables.

"Thanks." I said giving him a smile and digging in. I noticed he was starting which made me roll my eyes. "What do you want this time?"

He gave me a grin before saying; "Well, my mate Calum is having a party on friday and I was wondering if you could be my date? Not in that way! No just so I don't look like a loner when I go."

"You always look like a loner Mikey, bringing a date wouldn't make a difference." I said, then leaned over the table to pat his head.

"Funny." He said sarcastically. "But please?"

I sighed for what felt like the 100th time this morning. "I'll think about it." After all I had 4 days to do so.

He nodded and thanked me then walked out the room, leaving me to my delicious breakfast.

---------

Me being the dumbass I am, made an account on a lame dating app called 'Meet Me'. I was scrolling through the singles in my area, sending winks to the ones I was interested in and ignoring the rest.

Not trying to be rude but some guys had some really messed up faces...

One in particular caught my eye I sent him a wink and not a minute later he winked me back, which meant the app automatically started a chat.

He was actually quite decent. He was a 29 year old with dirty blonde hair and blue eyes. He also had a lip ring that was to die for like wow....

Luke: Hello, I'm Luke. I saw you sent me a wink and when I saw you I just had to send one back.

Me: yeah I did haha. I'm Emerson by the way.

Luke: so your 16 eh?

Me: um yeah. And your 29?

Luke: yep

Me: so what do you like to do?

Luke: talk to pretty girls like you

Me: haha

Me: your old so

Luke: Well

Luke: send me nudes I'm horny

Me: fuck no

Luke: And call me daddy

I literally snorted out loud at this. Who did he think he was? The president? No I didn't think so.

Me: into kink are we?

Luke: of course baby girl, I pretty much created it.

Me: smooth

Me: fuckboy much?

Luke: be quiet

Me: no

Luke: I like my girls sassy

Me: ew go away you old man

Luke: (;

Luke: did you know I sing?

Luke: singers do it louder...

Me: I hate you

Me: but your literally so fucking hot....

Luke: thank you darling (;

Luke and I ended up talking for another few hours before I decided I had enough of his old ass.