Chapter 3: Caught

Jerome's P.O.V
I eagerly waited for Bailey at the park in the drivers seat of my car, checking my watch, 6:28. I sighed and looked around once again.

She said she would be here at 6:30 I thought to myself. Then a red convertible pulled up next to mine. I looked through the window to find Bailey, her red hair In twirls, with lipstick lining her lips. She hopped out of the car, showing her sparkling red dress. Opening the passenger side door she climbed in with a "hi."

"Woah..." I said, admiring how she looked.

"What?" She asked, looking slightly embarrassed.

"You look... Stunning..." I said, trying to regain focus. Her cheeks turned red as she tried to cower behind her hair.

"Thanks." She said, putting her seat belt on.

"Where would you like to go tonight?" I asked, starting the car.

"Well, I don't mind where we go. As long as I'm with you." She said, taking my hand. I pulled out of the small parking lot, only to slam on the breaks as a small group of people in black hoodies ran beside my car.

"Jeez! Trouble makers on a Friday night." I said, smirking as I stared into baileys blue eyes.

"Yeah." She said, staring back into mine, her facial expression was very serious. I could feel my heart begin to beat out of my chest as I started to lean in, only to find that she was complying. Our lips touched, forcing me to forget where I was, who I cared about, what I was doing. I kissed her passionately, putting my hand on her arm as she put her hand on my neck. Her breathing was becoming heavy as our make out session became more intense. Then it was interrupted by the blare of a car horn. I looked over and realized I had stopped in the middle of the street. Driving forward we sat in awkward silence for a few moments. Then she spoke. "That... Was nice."

"Yeah... It was." I said, trying not to smile. We drove around for a while, then went to eat.

Skylar's P.O.V

We ran through the yards, scaling the fences, making our way to the gas station in the darkness of the night. My heart raced from being tired from running and from the excitement.

"We are almost there, it's just across the street." Trevor said, running out from a backyard and into the street next to the park where two cars were parked. I ran behind Leila, we were all wearing black. When I approached the back of the car, my life flashed before my eyes as the black Pontiac backed up, stopping right before crushing my knees. I didn't stop to see who is upset, I just kept running. We ran down the hill and over to where the gas station sat. Leila pulled a baseball bat from her green backpack and ran to the side of the metal building. Trevor and I sat, watching as she creeped over to the camera, take a big swing and knock the Camara off of its stand and onto the ground with a big crack.

"Alright, let's go." Trevor said, smacking my chest. Together we ran over to the back of the building, waiting for Leila to get our cans of spray paint out.

"Alright, everyone gets a can. Trevor, be on watch." Leila said, handing each of us a can of spray paint. Trevor walked over to the car wash building, grabbing a cement block, coming back over and smashing the glass door that stood before us.

"What did you do that for?" I asked, feeling nervous about tonight.

"To get in?" Trevor asked. I pushed the door and it swung open. I raised my eyebrow and cocked my hip.

"Destruction is key." Trevor joked, walking into the abandoned station. Leila followed after me as I walked to the back where trash was everywhere. Boxes, cans of beer, cigarettes. Looks like someone beat us to it. I thought to myself, shaking the can of green spray paint. Leila was already in the register, filling her pockets with green paper. I looked at Trevor who was watching the doors, making sure no one was coming in. I sprayed the green paint onto the wall, defacing everything in my treacherous path.

"Two hundred and twenty dollars in four minutes! I am good!" Leila said, shaking her can of paint. I turned around to comment about how she was going to share that money, to find a large dark figure standing directly behind Trevor.

"Trevor!" I screamed, as the figure pulled a shiny blade from its cloak and stabbed Trevor in the back. He fell to the ground with a scream of terror and agony. Leila tried to run, but the figure threw the blade, stabbing her in the shoulder, sending her to the ground. The figure started towards her. I didn't know what to do, I stood watching as the figure stood directly over her screaming bloody body. I ran towards the figure, screaming "leave her alone!" I was nearly five feet from the figure when the blade inched it's way into my stomach. I stopped and looked down at the wound. Blood staining my now bloody sweatshirt. Falling to my knees I watched as the figure crouched next to Leilas quivering body, grab her head and with one twist and the teeth grinding sound of bone cracking she was dead. The figure stood and walked back over to Trevor, who had attempted to draw attention to the building. The figure dragged his body over to me, ripping the blade from his back, spraying blood onto the floor and onto my face. Trevor screamed again, trying to get away. But it was too late, The figure wrapped its arm around Trevor's neck, blade in hand, taking one mighty slash, sending Trevor's blood through the air and into my face. He let out one more whimper before he found his final resting place. That's when I knew I was next...

_________

THANK YOU GUYS FOR YOUR SUPPORT! BE SURE TO SHARE THIS STORY WITH OTHERS! VOTE AND COMMENT FOR MORE INFORMATION! -W.V