Night 4

First thing first. I am truly sorry for the super late update! *bowing to you hundreds time* I was stuck with writer block and my thesis and my internship. Now everything is done I can start writing again. But please excuse my laziness for the future short update. I'm running out of idea how to make development for akashi and kuroko love scene. (Alert! This is not mature type of book)

So for my apologies. Please accept my unedited update. I'll update later for the edited one koz I know that I'm not that good at english.

So here it is. Please enjoy~

*^*^*^*^*

The room was silent. Only filled with the sound of Haizaki's fingers tapping on his table. Meanwhile, in front of him there was a red head sitting on the cushion facing Haizaki. Besides the red head stand a green head and a tall purple head munching peanuts and the food that he brought with him.

"So..." Haizaki started their conversation and stopped his tapping and face his guest in honor a good serious look "the reason you came here unannounced was to buy my slave that you found fainted on the street?" Ask Haizaki with raising his eyebrows, trying to act cool and composed.

Akashi who has been smiling all this time spoke "Yes, that's correct." Slowly opening his eyes, showing his mismatched eyes "I'm interested in her."

.
.
.

Akashi strokes the bluenette cheek, it's soft like a cotton and cold but it still comfortable to touch. Her clear sparkling sky blue eyes, reflecting him how he really looks like when he is with the bluenette. Now everything is clear to him. That is why, he really needs to go and meet with her current master. "I'll be back, pray for my victory."

The bluenette was holding his hand that was placed on her cheek while looking straight into the mismatched eyes. "Victory of what, Akashi-sama?" Confused with what the red head been talking.

The red head only replied her with a smile. "I'm going now." Then he left a light kiss on the bluenette's forehead. Which made everyone there jaw dropped, some of them blushed and gasping. Everyone was in shocked, especially the bluenette herself.

.
.
.

I have nothing to say when he is like this. Once he made up his mind then he will do it. Especially 'this' Akashi. Thought Midorima. He knows best when it comes to Akashis decision.

"May I ask which slave? I have plenty outside and inside my mansion." Smirked Haizaki, he doesnt want this man in front of him to do whatever he thinks he can do to himself. He knows well which slave this red head man wants. Its that damned Kuroko girl. Did she spilled everything to this man? No, if the Sultan knows this then he is dead meat.

Akashi just smirked back at Haizaki. Yes, he can read Haizakis face too well. He knows what this man is up to. "She is clad in dark and dirty cloak. Hair blue like the sky itself and eyes as clear as the morning dew. Her name is Kuroko Tetsuyu." Describe Akashi. He smiled after seeing Haizakis reaction. Heh, he is so easy to read and predicted. "Shall I describe more of her features? " Add Akashi.

Haizaki was correct, it is that kid. Theres no way Im going to let her go. She's expensive as hell and he know that she will grow up to be beautiful more than his slaves here. He needs to create some sort of excuse to make him hate her. He has made up his mind not to ever lose her once he bought her. "Oh, its her? Are you really sure to buy her? "

Akashi blinked "Is there something wrong with her?"

"She is useless if you want her to be your cooker or maid. She cant do anything, let alone cleaning." Haizaki made a gesture as in challenging Akashi. 'Hurry up and scram already! I don't want to sell her to you damn it!" Thought Haizaki. Now, what will you do? Now that you know that she is nothing but a kid.

Akashi was a bit shocked and mesmerized; this man is the first to make that posture when speaking with him. It didn't bother him since this man doesnt know his real status.

"I dont mind. State the price then I will pay you five times of it."

Haizakis is in a pinch. He can only have one more option to make this man step back from this. "Man, she was a really tough one. I pay more than I received. You know what I mean? "

Akashi got irritated; this deal is not going to end if he keep on badmouthing her. 'I pity you, Tetsuyu. For having a master like him.' He got no other choice than threats him.

"Just shut up and state the price." Threat Akashi with his darkens eyes yet his yellow eye seems like glowing in Haizaki's eyes. Midorima and Murasakibara were shocked and scared. They know well that is the sign where you are not allowed to mess around anymore. Well, they were to blame after all for awakening the other Akashi.

Meanwhile Haizaki felt a chill and he is no longer can utter a word of objection..It's as if his tounge got cut. Who is this man? Why can't I fight him like I normally do? That's it he gave up arguing for the sake of his life. How can this short redhead can have a killer instinct on him. Even the two tall guys besides him don't look scary at all.

***

"So, what are you going to do? She is yours now." Ask Midorima who is standing beside Akashi who is now cupping his face with both of his hand.

He doesnt know what to do. He is a Sultan and she is a slave. How will his citizen going accept this when they know that their King is thinking of marrying a slave?

"I can tell what you are thinking." Continue Midorima.

"Oh can you silent for a little? I'm trying to solve the puzzle." Snap Akashi. He didn't know that his advisor can mind reading now. He is in dilemma of whether or not this decision is based on his selfish desire or as a responsible king. Moreover, is Tetsuyu even love him in the first place?

"Besides, she's yours now. Why don't you take her for a walk?" Said Midorima, smirking at him. Akashi looking at him puzzled. Midorima fixed his glasses while coughing, "I mean, relax yourself with your now owned Tetsuyu", while smiling at Akashi. Akashi then understands the meaning behind midorima's words.

"I guess you are right" said Akashi with a soft smile. As if on cue, Tetsuyu come in with a tray of lunch set for both Akashi and Midorima.

"Akashi-sama, I brought you your lunch" with a little bit of blush on her face.

*^*^*^*

Please tell me what you think of this book.

And do vote for this one in knb watty award. And my other MayuXFem!Kuro in Mayuzumi category~~ your votes is the best Christmas present I will ever have! *0*