Chapter 18

Ashley POV -

Well I'm glad Andy is getting along well everyone so far, but I kinda wish I had him all to myself right now. He looked amazing tonight, I couldn't keep my hands off him when he was getting ready earlier. 

I glanced down at my now empty wine glass before making my way to the kitchen to get some more. That's when I walked into a blonde haired woman that was just existing the kitchen. She was wearing a short skin tight red dress with some large heels on. It was only when the woman looked up at me, I realised who it was.

"Ashes! Oh my goodness, I didn't expect to run into you like this~ It's so lovely to see you again!" she said happily while pulling the top of her dress down some more to expose her overly large breasts. 

"It's nice to see you too, Kina." I gave her a soft smile before walking past her, grabbing the bottle of wine that was left on the table and pouring it into my glass. I turned back around, only to come face to face with the young blonde again. 

She slipped her hand into my back pocket and leaned against my chest, "Can we talk for a few moments? Upstairs?" She whispered the last part and bit her bottom lip, giving me a slight smirk.

"I don't see why not" I replied as she took hold of my hand and led me up the stairs into one of the bedrooms. Once the door was closed, she removed her heels as I sat down on the edge of the bed. 

"You know, I saw your new toy downstairs. He's very cute, but awfully young. Don't you think?" She whispered as she slowly made her way over to me, running her hands through her silky blonde hair.

"His age isn't important, he's a lot more mature than he let's on. Not to mention he's gorgeous and completely took my breath away when I first saw him." I said as Kina took hold of my hands again.

"I can easily take your breath away, Ashley~" she licked her lips before sitting on my lap with her legs wrapped around my waist. "He's just a toy, remember? Relationships just aren't your style after all~" She leaned in, placing a small kiss on my lips before unbuttoning my shirt slowly. 

Maybe she's right. I'm a player, not a lover. But I do care about Andy.. and I know he cares about me. I don't want to hurt him, but I probably will eventually.. I'm a heart breaker after all..

"Kina, Stop. I can't do this right now.. I'm still technically with Andy and I know if we have sex, I'll just feel really guilty about it afterwards" I said, stopping her hands. 

"Then get rid of him now, come back up here and pound me into this mattress all night long~!" She pushed me down, so she was now laying on top of me.

"I'm sorry, but if I had to chose between this life style and Andy.. I would choose him every single time" I sighed before Kina laced her fingers with mine, pinning me down to the bed.

"Then I'll just be your girl on the side, he doesn't have to know~" she whispered before pressing her lips against mine and sliding her tongue into my mouth. 

It was so tempting to kiss her back, but I couldn't do it. I couldn't possibly lose Andy over a girl like this.

As I moved my hands to her shoulders to push her away, the was a light coming through the door on the other side of the room. I couldn't see who it was until Kina was practically thrown aside by none other than Nikki. 

"Ashley, What in the heck do you think you are doing?!" She yelled, pulling me off the bed and dragging me outside the room. "You feel proud of yourself, letting that poor boy see you kissing that thing?!" She pointed at Kina before crossing her arms over her chest. 

"Oh shit, Andy was with you? Where did he go?!" I asked, running a hand through my hair nervously.

"He ran outside. I suggest you go and find him right now!" She said sternly as I nodded before running out of the house, looking for him. 

Well done, Ashley. You really know how to fuck things up...

|| Maybe I'll write the next chapter tonight if this part does well in the next few hours ♡

(( Random fact about the writer: I have 2 Black Veil Brides tattoos and will be getting another one in January ♡ ))

**Please leave a comment**