Chapter 1

Andy POV -

I hated my maths class, it was always just me and CC sat on a table on our own, listening to our teacher talking about shit we didn't understand. At least it was nearly time for lunch.

I turned my attention to CC, who was waving his hands back and forth, "Hey Andy, Are we still going to the music room later to meet with Jake and Jinxx?"

"Yeah, hopefully they'll remember and actually show up this time" I chucked quietly then stood up after hearing the bell ringing. Lunch time.

**

Me and CC sat in the music room with Metalica - Fade to Black playing in the background. I had just took a bite from my sandwich when I heard the door open and two of my friends walking in.

"Hey guys, Sorry we was kinda late getting out of class" Jake told us as they sat on one of the tables.

It was quiet for a few minutes as we were all enjoying the music while eating our lunch, but CC spoke up as soon as he'd finished his food.

"So, you guys coming to my place tomorrow night? Parents are out of town, so I'm gonna have a small party of my closest friends!" He grinned as me and Jinxx exchanged glances.

Jake was the first to reply, "Yeah sure, I'll go"

Me and Jinxx both nodded and CC quickly stood up, "Alright awesome! Be at my place tomorrow about 8! I've gotta go now, damn gym class! I'll see you all later" CC then ran out of the classroom and the rest of us just laughed.

"I should probably go too" I said as I jumped off the table and packed my stuff back into my bag before leaving the class room as well.

**Time skip**

I walked through the front door of my house and heard my mother singing in the kitchen but that stopped once I shut the door. She suddenly ran towards me and hugged me softly, "How was school?" She asked happily before dragging me to the kitchen.

"Not too bad, I'm going over to CC's tomorrow night, Is that okay?" I asked before taking a seat at the table.

"Of course that's fine~ My little baby is going to a party!" She cheered then gave me a kiss on the cheek before she ran back over to the oven.

"It's not going to be a big party, just a few of CC's friends" I told her before grabbing a energy drink from the fridge.

"Does CC have any single lady friends going?" She winked at me.

"I don't know" I shrugged before taking out my notebook from my bag.

I really want to tell my mom that I'm gay, but I'm worried of what she'd say. She wants grandchildren after all. I'll have to tell her eventually.

CC is friends with pretty much anyone, who knows what kind of people will be there tomorrow. Maybe I could find someone there. That would be great.

I should probably look for an outfit to wear for tomorrow, something that will stand out and get guys attention. But I don't know. I'll probably just get a bunch of girls talking to me. Then go through the awkward process of rejecting them all.

The only person that knows I'm gay is Jake. I accidentally told him after I'd had a few too many drinks but he was cool about it. I don't know if I should tell the other guys yet, I don't want to lose them.

I'll find a boyfriend then come out. It'll probably be easier that was. At least I don't have to do it alone if everyone does decide to abandon me after they find out.

I stood up from the table, grabbing my bag and walking up the stairs to my room. After throwing my bag onto the bed, I searched through my wardrobe for something to wear tomorrow. I picked out a ripped Misfits tank top, skinny black jeans and my favourite sleeveless leather jacket covered in studs and a few Batman badges.

I folded up the clothes and placed them on my desk before sitting on my bed and opening my laptop, scrolling through twitter for a few hours.

I'm pretty nervous about tomorrow, I hope there is only a few of CC's friends. I don't really like big crowds of people in a small place. Plus it would be great to meet someone new and at least look for a possible new relationship.

Maybe I fall too quickly for them and that's why they hurt me.

I slam my laptop shut before laying down and closing my eyes. I pull my sleeves down and buried my face into my pillow.

I really hope that doesn't happen again... I don't think I could handle it.

|| This is a new story I randomly thought up!

I promise the next chapter will be better!

Other pairings coming up!!

***Please comment***