Chapter nine

My eyes scan the ground around me. The man with the glasses left the day before to 'head to bed'. He told me he'd come back tomorrow morning, which is now.
I noticed that there were several bloodstains and whip marks on the walls and floor...
I shudder to think of what these monsters did to people before.
My head snaps up when I hear the door open and my tired eyes look into the face of the man with glasses and his guards. He held fresh paper and a newly sharpened pencil. I sigh and look back down to the ground. My leg twitches. I was sitting in the ground-well, attempting to anyway seeing as the chains are holding me up a bit to where it looks like I'm sitting on air with my legs stretched out in front of me-with my arms still wrapped in the three straight jackets. It was getting hot, but I didn't dare try to squirm.
"Hello, Toby." The man says as he sits down on his chair and smiles at me. My gaze meets his and I don't return the smile. I simply just stare at him. He shivers under my stare before looking at his paper on his clipboard and waving his hand at me; signaling for me to continue with my story.

**********

After that day when I killed those two bullies, I found myself hiding in the shadows beside my Aunt's house. If anything, Mom would be here with my Aunt, searching for comfort and to try and forget the trauma she's seen. She's probably started going to therapy because of me...
I stared through the window-making sure not to be seen-and saw her staring at the TV with a blank and pale face. Her eyes were flashing with horror at the news displayed on the Telly.
"Yesterday afternoon, two children-Martyn Dareks and Samuel Connor-were found brutally murdered just beside the forest's entrance. The murder weapon was found lodged inside the back of Martyn. Here is an image of the weapon." The news reporter flashed a picture of my rusty axe and I stared at it; knowing I could probably never get it back.
"Fingerprints were found on the weapon and they belong to a boy named Tobias Rogers, aged 17."
My mother screamed and covered her mouth with her hands and I saw tears stream down her face. I felt my heart drop to my stomach and a lump form in my throat. If I had known that doing this would cause her so much pain, I would've stopped and ran back home to her to apologize...
Now she's crying because her boy's picture is plastered all over the word on the TV saying I killed two children...
On the TV, the police officer I saw the day I killed those children was talking into a microphone.
"The boy was wearing a blue hood and a brown shirt. He had pilot's goggles on and a scarf over his mouth. It had some sort of pattern on it, but I couldn't make it out since I heard someone shout and he ran off towards the woods. He did have brown hair, though."
I growl at the police officer's words and I made a promise to myself that this man would be my next victim.
My mother's face is faint and pale and my Aunt is trying to calm her down by drinking some water and breathing. I clenched my fists before running across the street and hurrying into the woods.

I plopped myself down on a log and tore off my goggles and scarf. I touch the wound on my mouth and flinch. It's still painful and the blisters from the fire burns aren't going away.
"You need some ointment on that." I heard someone say. I knew who it was, and I looked up to see Clockwork sitting down beside me with a small bottle of clear gel in her hand.
"What'll i-it do?" I asked. She smiled and opened the bottle and dabbed her fingers in it before gently touching my cut open mouth with it. I closed my eyes in pain and I hissed at her touch.
"Sorry!" She exclaimed. "It'll help heal it faster." I opened my eyes a bit to see her gently applying the clear gel on my ripped skin.
"W-will it g-go back to normal?" I asked. She sighs.
"It's too big to go back to normal, Toby. You'll always have the gap in the side of your mouth." She said before closing the bottle with a successful smile.
"I've got the scarf to hide it." I said. She smiled.
"Or you can wear it proudly like Jeff." She suggested.
"I'll let him do h-him." I smiled at her before she stood up and started to walk away. She stopped and turned around again.
"A few of us are going out tonight on a spree. It might help you get socialized with the gang?" She suggested.
"No thanks. I'll just chill out here. Besides, who n-needs a social life when I've got the v-voices in my head?" I said. She smiled faintly at me before turning around and walking towards Ben.

A/N:
Heh we got a line from that picture up at the top! :P What're you guys thinking of this book so far? Leave your thoughts in the comments below!!! Sorry this is kind of a short chapter, this is kind of a filler just to add in the end scene of Toby's creepypasta where it shows his mom watching the news and finding out that Toby killed two kids etc, etc.
IIIIIIII hope you all enjoyed this chapter please do comment and vote and I will see y'all on the flipside!!!!!!!