Chapter six

A/N:
SURPRISE!!!! Two chapters in Ticci Toby today!!!!!!! This is my favorite book to write and I was wanting to write more so bad so I decided 'Why the hell not?' So here we are with chapter six!!!!!!!
For those who didn't know what Masky looks like, he's the person in that picture :3

"He was muttering something about kidneys? Why?" The man with the glasses asks me.
"He likes to eat them." I say nonchalantly. The man's eyes widened and his face became pale. That's when I realize I didn't stutter. I try to bring my hand up to my mouth, but I'm still in the goddamned straight jacket. I glare and huff.
"H-he eats kidneys?!" The man exclaims.
"Yes. Y-you're acting l-like it's disgusting-g." I say. There's the stutter. I almost didn't feel normal...
"That's because it is!" He shouts. I roll my eyes.
"You should try it some time. It's good in waffles-"
Before I could continue I hear an earsplitting scream coming from the room beside me. My eyes widened.
I know that scream. I've heard it before in the woods when he was fighting with Slender...
"JEFF!" I scream. The scream stops.
"TOBY?!" I hear.
"W-HAT THE F-FUCK ARE Y-YOU DOING TO M-MY F-FRIEND?!" I shout at the man with the glasses. His eyes widen as he swears under his breath.
"Toby-"
"YOU W-WERE NEVER-R GOING T-TO TAKE ME H-HOME TO M-MY FRIENDS! YOU C-CAPTURED TH-THEM AS WELL!" My throat hurts from screaming so loud. I struggle against the straight jacket and I feel the urge to strangle this man and to slice him repeatedly with my axe and to see him lying on the floor in a bloody pulp grow. I growl at him and as I struggle, my breathing turns harsh, heavy, short and saliva spurts from in between my teeth.
"Toby, calm down-"
"D-DO N-NOT T-TELL M-ME T-TO C-CALM D-DOWN!" My stutter got extremely worse as my anger fueled me. I heard another scream but this time it was a girl's. My eyes widened even more before they shot bullets at the man in front of me.
"Y-you're t-torturing Clockwork...I'M G-GOING TO K-KILL YOU!" I struggle some more in the jacket before the chains holding me to the chair breaks. The man's eyes widen in horror and I smirk at him evilly.
I flip the straight jacket over my head until it's just my hands that are in the jacket.
"SECURITY-"
"SHUT YOUR FUCKING MOUTH!" I shout at him. He clamps his mouth shut and as he stares up at me in horror, he starts shaking. I bend down to him to where our faces are level and I spit in his face.
"M-mess with my f-friends, and you d-die." I hiss. He lifts one of his arms up suddenly and jabs something deep into my neck.
I stumble to the side and my vision blurs and my eyes cross.
"No-!" I fall over on my side and the collision of my head to the hard, metal floor knocks me out.

The last thing I hear before the stuff the man injected into me drags me under in a deep sleep, is Clockwork and Jeff screaming my name...

A/N:
Well damn. The people that took Toby took Jeff and Clockwork too...could the others be there too? If so, where is Slender and why isn't he teleporting out of his bindings?
HEHEHE.
Looks like Toby is stronger than what everyone thought and he is strong enough to break through chains and a fuckin straight jacket. Like dayum.
Hope you guys liked this chapter and I will see y'all on the flipside!!!!