Chapter 2

Chapter 2

~Breanne's POV~

My boyfriend and his band just finished their first world tour! I couldn't be happier for them. Now, Tyler and I are headed back to my house so we can have some food because he didn't want to eat out and he said he wanted to go to my house so, uh, yeah. Anyways, we finally got home and Tyler said he was going to take a shower and told him I'd get some stuff together for food. He goes to the bathroom and I get some basic sandwich items. I toast the bread and while it's toasting and such, I get some meat and different veggies. I get some tomatoes and cut a few slices and put that back in the fridge and took out a cucumber. I rinsed it off and peeled it off. After all that's done, I start cutting it. I heard the water shut off so Tyler was done with his shower so I expected him down in a little while. I finished cutting the first cucumber and get another one and do the same as I did to the first. I must not have heard Tyler come into the kitchen because he came up behind me and hugged me from behind and he kissed my cheek.

"Oh gosh Ty, you scared me." I tell him giggling. "You should know not to scare me. Especially when I'm cutting stuff." He softly giggles and keeps kissing my neck. I put the knife down and turn around to face him. I smile at him, give him a kiss and hug him. He starts kissing my neck and I turn towards him and I start to kiss him. He kissed me back, more passionate than before. He puts his hands on my hips and lifts me up on the counter.(It's really an island but same difference) I smile, still kissing him, as does he. He lays me down and gets on top of me. He starts kissing my cheek and then my neck. I try to grab onto something but then I realize there would be nothing to grab onto so I grab his tanktop and start biting it. We get so into it, we don't even hear everyone else walk in.

"Ah- Oh." We hear Abby stutter and both look up at her, slightly embarrassed. "We, uh, we just wanted to know if you guys wanted to see a movie but we see you're, uh, 'busy'" Cameron says with a wink. Abby nudges him. "But, uh, we can come back, uhm, later." She says, sounding embarrassed and awkward. "Uh, yeah. Al-alright. Okay. Bye." They leave awkwardly but Cameron and Dan leave Tyler with a wink and some sort if accomplished look on their faces. We both watch them leave and he kinda sighs and gets on the floor and helps me get down.

"Well... That was fun while it lasted." I say kind of flirtily. "Well, we could keep going, ya know." Tyler says with a little micheveous tone in his voice. "We could." I tell him. "Or I can finish making you your sandwich."

"Oh man. Makeout with you or eat food? This is probably the hardest decision I've ever had to make in my life." He says, sarcasm noted.

"I know you love me and all but I know you love food more."

"You know me so well." He tells me. "And I only love food more when it's food made by you." He says with a wink. "Well, thank you baby." I kiss him and get back to cutting the rest of the cucumbers and made the rest of the sandwiches. After I finished them, I brought Tyler his and we sat down on the couch and watched some tv while we ate our sandwiches. When the rest of our friends came in this time, it was much less awkward.

"Bre?" MiAsia asks. "Yeah, we're I the living room." I tell her. Her and the rest of the guys come in and sit down on the couch. "So," Cameron started. I knew this was going to reference back to Tyler and I somehow. "Are you guys up all night to get lucky?"

"Oh my god Cameron, really?" Abby asks him, slightly annoyed but she's smiling because she knows it was a stupid joke. "I mean, did you SEE them?" Cameron asks her. "Yes, I saw them. I think we all did." She says with slight embarrassment in her voice. "Oh, c'mon. It's not like you and Abby don't do a little somethin' somethin' every once in a while." Tyler says to Cameron with a little nudge motion towards him. They both get SUPER red and they can't talk so they just hold hands and Abby buries her head in Cameron's neck and he kisses her head.

"Anyways," Dan says. "We came to see if you wanted to go see a movie now that you're done with your, uh, sandwiches." He tries not to be awkward but it doesn't work.

"Yeah, sure." I say. "What movie were you guys thinking?"

"I was thinking we could see The Purge. I think it looks sooo amazing." MiAsia states. "Oh my gosh, lets do it." We all say at basically the same time. We all get up and head to our cars and drive to the theaters.

~Okay, so, awkward ending for the win! Lol but I actually did see The Purge and it was sooooo good! If you get a chance to see it, you should! Anyways, I hope you liked my chapter! (It's Breanne, btw. You'll be able to tell who wrote the chapter by the POV at the beginning.) Lemme know how I did! Loved it? Hated it? Feedback!

•Vote•Comment•Share•Stay Beautiful•