PT. 16

"Girl ion know what to do.." Said Kalea... talking to Sharice as she took another sip out of her daiquiri....

Sharice responded...

"I mean girl....sometimes you just can't go off Facebook. Shiiid all of these fake mafukas with these pages ...just to keep up mess. Half of em just do it because they hate to see y'all happy. That be them lil miserable bitches. I just...I just dont believe Trell is doing any of that, let alone having a baby on the way. I mean did you try to write the page back?"

Kalea ladi back in her seat at the bar....

"Girl yeah I responded and when I tried to check whoever page, they deleted the damn profile. I slick knew it was some bull shit because the page didn't even have a profile picture."

"Well girl OK then....Dont worry about it..."

**3hrs later**

Time was flying and Kalea started to feel the drinks. Well hell, she felt the drinks. The once worried convo turned to laughter.

Kalea looked at her watch ...

"Girl let's go, its after 10."

The two got their belongings and left. Sharice looked back at the bar tender and hand gestured him to call her, winking her eye.

They got in the car and left....

"Oooh girl I needed this!" Said Kalea

"You ain't lying, I'm tired of sitting in that house everyday....next time let's just not wait til some happen to go out...let's make this a every other weekend thingy."

"I'm with it girl" Kalea replying....

Finally making it Sharice home

"Alright girl" pulling up to Kaleas car.

Sharice replied...

"You drive safe now...u know u can stay here if you want...."

"Nall I'm good girl!"

Kalea got in her car, cranked it up, and headed home. She called home but no one answered. The crazy part about this situation.... Y'all know when I told y'all that Roger found Tamika through family. Well.........Sharice was his sister....that's not it.....Kalea dont know that he's in the back seat!!!!

****STAY TUNED****