PT. 1

"Ooh baby right there.....right there.... oooh bay dont stop.....dont stop.....SHIT RIGHT THERE BAY.....DONT STOP....SHIT!"

Kalea laid out as she reached her climax. Trell laid out also, as the two burst at the same time. Laying in the bed both eyes to the ceiling, the two enjoyed every minute of it.

Kalea and Trell was highschool sweethearts. Years later they still stood strong. Trell finished college and started his teaching field as a professor at a Mississippi college in Jackson. Kalea almost finished college but by her unexpected two pregnancies not including her oldest, she was just a stay at home mom, working for a life insurance call center. The two were doing pretty good for themselves though. A beautiful home...two girls and one boy which Kaleas oldest daughter age of 17 and senior Tamika, was not Trells biological child....but he raised her since she was 6months when her dad unfortunately got shot and killed. Yea Trell fell in love with a pregnant girl in high school I know....crazy huh?

Kalea looked over at Trell....

"Damn bay you must had some pressure build up....?"

Tell started laughing....

"Man you and them kids have me so stressed out through the week...I can't help but put in on that ass on weekends lol!"

Slapping her on the butt, moving over kissing her on the lips.....

"Alright now!" Said Kalea, knowing she liked it.

The time was 11:05pm. The two young ones were sleep and Tamika layed in the bed and watched lifetime. Trell got out the bed, slipped his pajamas on, and went to the kitchen. He opened the fridge for something to drink, drunk out the jug of orange juice, and close the fridge. As soon as he closed the fridge.....Tamika stood there naked with her gown on.....

"Is she better than me bay???"
Scaring Trell have to death.....

******STAY TUNED***********

******TELL A FRIEND********

www.Facebook.com/EpicAuthorSwagStarJohnson