PT 9

Rhonda quickly put the phone down and starred at it in a confused look....

**meanwhile**

Kalea drove down the highway mad as ever. Crying her eyes out. She just couldn't believe that message she got about Trell from Facebook. She suddenly pulled over to try to respond, making sure it wasn't just one of Trell college students picking with her again. Like the one time before, when one college student got mad because Trell failed him that semester. He use to send threat messages saying what he was going to do to their family. They filed a restraining order and had a warrant on his arrest but he was never found when they did. The kid dipped town and never came back.

Kalea replied back....

"How do I know this message is real? I need proof please?"

She sent the message and drove off. She decided to go and confide in one of her friend girls Sharice. Making it to the outside of her apartment. She decided to call Sharice....

"Hello?"

"Girl you at the house?"

" yep what happen girl?"

Sharice knew when Kalea would just pop up like that out the blue, it had to be something serious.

Kalea walked in...

"Sit down girl what's going on?"

Kalea started to tell Sharice the whole story. From her and her daughter bad relationship to the message from Facebook.......
..........................
......................

"Damn girl you got these braids tight!"

Rhonda started laughing....

"Girl you still tender headed after all these years?"

Rhonda had finally got done. She started greasing Tamika scalp, still thinking about the message she had received.

Thinking to herself then suddenly texting her back...

"I mean I do love you but I can't kill nobody?"

The unknown suddenly texted back....

"Look here the last person the police think a kill her is her best friend or her mother. I KNOW SHE SLEEPING WITH TRELL.....NOW DO WHAT THE FUCK I SAY!" Said Kalea

****STAY TUNED***