Chapter 11

Abigail's POV
It was Saturday night when me and Nick were lying in my bed.
"I love you" He said to me while staring into my eyes.
"I love you too Nick." I couldn't hide the smile that formed on my lips. I kissed him and looked into his eyes.
"Are you alright?" I asked looking concerned. He had a look in his eyes... Like he's hiding something, like he's begging for someone to save him.
"Yeah I'm fine?" He said in a question sort of way.
"You're lying to me."
"Gail, I should be the one asking you if you're fine."
"And I am. Now what's wrong sweetie."
"Babe I'm fine." He sounded aggravated with me.
"Well when you want to talk let me know, I'm going to go get a shower."
I got up and grabbed my towels. I wanted to wash these past two days away.
As I started the shower, my mind began to wonder. Wondering if I should end my life right now. Just start a bath and drown myself... Or take a bunch of pills and just let them run their course... I know Nick will never leave my side after my actions on Friday. What would happen to Tyler and Josh? Would my parents even care to know that their daughter took her own life? What would Nick do? Would he find someone better than me? Probably. Probably someone so much more prettier than me. Someone who doesn't cut themself, someone who doesn't have to take pills in order to keep calm. Someone who isn't me. What if he took his life too? He has so much more to live for, but for me, I don't have much. As I stepped under the scorching hot water, I felt the past two days just wash away. The water made my cuts sting like a million bee stings but in a way, it almost felt good... I liked that stinging. That's what got me addicted to harming myself. My thighs hurt the worst but I didn't care. I deserved all the pain I got. I almost killed myself, I deserve some type of punishment.
After turning the water off, I grabbed my towel and began to dry myself off. I felt better physically but mentally I still wanted to end my life.
I walked back into my room to see Nick half naked in my bed.
"Well hello there" I said.
"Come here." He said.
I walked over to the bed. Nick had sat up and began to remove the towel from my body, slowly turning me on.
"What are you doing?" I ask nervously as he throws the towel on the floor.
"You need to be punished, you tried to kill yourself Gail." Those words made their way up and down my spine, causing me to shiver.
He pulled me onto the bed and got on top of me.
"What are you going to do?" I ask, my voice cracking and shaky.
"You'll find out soon sweetheart." He kissed my lips quickly and began to make his way down my body. I knew he wanted to take in every inch of it and I was going to let him. He kissed up my thighs, leaving small red marks where he had sucked on them. He was gentle with my wounds when he had come across them. He slowly kissed both of my inner thighs causing me to get even more wet. I could almost feel myself dripping.
"I love it when you're wet for me." He said as he slid two of his fingers into my warmth. I couldn't speak, the amount of pleasure that coursed through my veins over powered me. I gasped as he twisted his fingers in various ways, hitting my g-spot perfectly. He began to move his fingers in a "come here" motion, almost sending me to my climax.
"Nick!" I yelled as I was about to orgasm.
"Don't you dare fucking cum on me." He spat. I felt it coming, my muscles clenched around his fingers. I was about to cum when he had pulled his fingers out, making me feel relieved.
"Doggy position now." He demanded. I didn't say a word, I kind of liked this. I liked it when someone was in control of me, it made the experience even better.
I got into position and as I was waiting for him to enter, I heard him put a condom on. He leaned down, pulled my hair and whispered into my ear, "I'm going to fuck you hard and you're going to stay quiet until I say." He let go of my hair and positioned himself with my opening.
"Are you ready?" He said before entering.
I just nodded my head yes.
"ARE YOU READY?!" He smacked my ass hard causing me to moan and scream yes.
"That's what I thought."
Without any sort of warning, he slammed into me causing me to moan.
"I said quiet!" He smacked my ass again. God I fucking loved this. I wanted him to keep hitting me... It felt so good, the stinging pain made me feel more wet.
I was breathing hard, making sure I wouldn't moan out loud. At this point, I would love to scream. I let my head fall into the sheets of the bed, but Nick didn't like that. He was pounding into me so hard I couldn't take it anymore.
"Oh no you don't" He grabbed a full hand of hair and pulled my head up while thrusting into me harder and harder.
"Alright you listen to me Abigail, you don't say my name loud enough, you're getting punished again."
"Nick!" I screamed.
"FUCKING LOUDER!" He screamed in my ear almost sending me to my climax.
"NICK!!" I yelled at the top of my lungs.
"Cum for me baby." He whispered in my ear before he let go of my hair.
"FUCK! NICK!" I yelled as I released onto his dick. Shortly after I released, he had released in the condom. I collapsed onto the bed, feeling satisfied from tonights actions. My heart was beating fast and I was sweating. That had to be the best sex I have ever had in my life.
I had covered myself with the blankets as Nick got into bed next to me.
"I love you Gail." He said sweetly while planting a kiss on my head.
"I love you too Nick." I smiled sweetly, before falling into a dream filled sleep.