Chapter 5

Abigail's POV
It was Friday night and Nick was staying over. We were in my room just bullshitting. I loved his voice, his laugh, and his gorgeous green eyes. I have never seen green eyes like his. They are intoxicating.
"Are you hungry?" I asked getting up to head downstairs.
"No I'm fine, but thank you." He replied.
I walked downstairs to see Tyler writing.
"New songs?" I asked sitting by him.
"Yeah."
"What's this one called?"
"Holding onto you."
"You're so amazing at this Tyler. You and Josh need to get out there and make it big."
"I can't do that Gail. No one would like this music."
"I love it, and I'm not just saying that. Tyler, the world needs to hear what you're writing right now."
"But Gai-"
"But nothing Tyler. You have a gift, use it."
As I said that, I got up and walked to the kitchen. I grabbed two bottles of water and a bag of Chex Mix.
I walked back upstairs to see that Nick wasn't in my room.
"Oh sorry, I went to the bathroom."
"That's fine. Here" I tossed him a bottle of water and sat down on my bed. I looked at my phone to see it was only 9:30.
"Is your mom worried about you?"
"No, I told her I was staying at a friends house."
"Gotcha. So how do you like it here so far?"
"In Ohio or your bedroom?"
"Ohio smartass."
"Aha well it's pretty good. I like the fall weather better here. I like that crisp cold feeling."
"We are like two peas in a pod my friend."
"I guess so." He said shyly.
"Nick? Can I ask you something?"
"Sure."
"Would you ever date a girl with scars?" I felt my cheeks getting hot. I knew I was going to blush soon, I felt so embarrassed asking that question.
"I wouldn't mind. I'd try and help her so she doesn't create more." He said quietly.
"Nick?"
"Yeah?"
"Never mind.."
God I should have fucking asked him! No, no I can't... We've only known each other for less than a day. I know I'm falling for him fast and I would love to date him. Maybe later? No now. Fuck! I'm getting to frustrated right now.
"Abigail?"
"Yes?"
"Be mine?"
Well that was easy enough.
"Yes." I smiled instantly, as did he.

Nick's POV
"Be mine?" I asked hoping she'd say yes.
"Yes." She smiled, which caused me to too.
I leaned over to her and kissed her softly on her lips. I could feel myself getting hot.
I pulled back and looked in her eyes. I felt as though I was getting lost in them, just staring.
"Nick?"
"Oh sorry." I knew soon my cheeks would become red of embarrassment.
Without knowing it, Gail pressed her lips to mine. Without breaking the kiss, I got on top. I slowly began to make out with her, sliding my tongue across her bottom lip. Me, being the little bastard I am, grabbed her ass to make her gasp. We fought for dominance, and I, of course, won. I lifted her shirt up and off of her. I took my shirt off and kissed her once more. I moved my way down to her neck and began nipping at it, attempting to find her sweet spot. The moans that she let leave her lips were all I needed to know to keep doing what I was doing. I wrapped my hands around her and unhooked her bra and threw it on the floor. I moved my way down to her chest. Massaging her right while I lightly grazed my teeth on her left. I soon left her chest and made my way down to her parts. I kissed down her body ever so gently, taking in every inch of its beauty. I unbuttoned her jeans and tugged them off along with her panties. I spread her legs open and started to kiss down her inner thighs, teasing her.
I lightly ran my tongue over her clit making her jump a little. I slid my tongue into her as far as it would and moved it in various ways, making her moans more frequent. I then slid two fingers into her, making her gasp at the rush of pleasure. I came back up and kissed her as she unbuttoned my jeans. I pulled mine off along with my boxers, exposing myself. She had grabbed a condom from the nightstand and handed it to me. I slipped it on and positioned myself. I looked at her, asking for entry. She nodded. I slowly slid my length into her, making us both shudder. I thrusted in and out of her, as she dug her nails into my back, only making me go harder.
I flipped us over so she was dominant. She leaned down and kissed me as she began to ride me slowly. I thrusted into her as she moved her hips. I knew I was close but I didn't want it to end. She began to go slower, I knew she was close too. I kept thrusting, harder and faster, only making us both moan louder. I didn't care if her ex could hear me, it actually felt daring. I slowed down, helping us both ride out our climaxes. She got off of me and laid on the bed to catch her breath. I pulled the condom off and laid next to her. We both looked over at each other and smiled.
"You're amazing." We said simultaneously. She giggled and kissed me.
She cuddled close to me to lay her head on my chest. I lightly ran my fingers through her hair until we both fell into a dream filled sleep of tonights events.