Chapter 10

**Enjoy the picture of Nick ;) Now on with the story!!**

Nick's POV
As I walked up to the front door of my house, I could hear yelling... It's usual, but I still don't like it of course.
"ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME JOHN!?! HE'S MOVED TO A NEW SCHOOL AND YOU'RE GOING TO ACT LIKE THIS!?!"
Great I'm always the reason why my parents yell at each other... I was a mistake, not a "surprise". I slowly walked past my mom, trying to hear what my dad was saying.
"HE IS EIGHTEEN HE CAN ACT LIKE A FUCKING MAN! IF HE WASN'T SUCH A FUCK UP MAYBE HE WOULDN'T BE BULLIED!"
"THAT ISN'T HIS FAULT JOHN! GOD THIS IS WHY I DIVORCED YOU! GO FUCK YOURSELF!"
I walked up to my room and started to pack clothes. More than just one change. I'm moving out. I'm done living in this hell hole.
Thoughts kept running through my mind.. Taunting me... Telling me to give up, give in. Oh how I would love to go to sleep tonight and not wake up tomorrow. One person is keeping me alive, Abigail. If she lost me, she would be dead for sure. I wouldn't be there to save her again. Maybe Josh would, and she would fall back in love with him. Or even Tyler. Who knows.
I rummaged through my dresser looking for my pills. I don't know why I told Abigail to stop taking hers when I take at least three a day... I hate feeling the way I feel without them. Like I'm almost dying. They give me some energy, perk my mood a bit, and help me through the days.
I wouldn't consider myself an "addict" but I do take more than I'm supposed to.
As I stuffed the multiple pill bottles and prescription papers in my bag, I walked out of my room and downstairs. There, I saw my mom on the couch, I didn't say bye, I just closed the front door and left, without any regret of leaving my mom alone.

Abigail's POV
"Hi baby!" I said excitedly as Nick walked into my room.
"Hi sweetheart." He gave me a kiss on the head and lips before he sat down on the couch that was across from my bed.
"That's a big bag for one night." I said noticing the bag on the ground.
"Yeah about that... Umm.. I sort of grabbed all my clothes and left."
"You moved out?"
"I guess you could say that."
"What does your mom think?"
"I didn't say anything, I just left and came back here."
"Nick! She deserves to know! Why did you leave?"
"I'm a mistake Abigail. I'm the cause of my parents' fighting, divorce, stress... I'm better off gone."
"Don't say that hon. You bring me happiness and that's all that should matter to you."
He left the conversation at that. I was feeling tired and started to drift off into sleep. I slightly heard Nick get up and come towards my bed. I felt his soft lips press against mine, and shortly after, pressed against my head. All I remember after that was him saying he loves me..

-Next Morning-
Nick's POV
It was Saturday morning. I had woken up on the pull out bed the couch had.
"Well good morning sunshine!" I heard Abigail's voice ring making me smile.
"Morning hon. How did you sleep?"
"Like a fucking rock. I don't think I've slept that good in months."
"Well that's good. This bed actually wasn't too bad."
"Well, after they come and get my food and my release papers, we can go."
"Alright sweetheart."
I had gotten up and put a new shirt on.
"You could've kept that off." I looked over at Abigail who was smirking at me.
"It'll come off later." I said trying to sound seductive.
"Alright Ms. Abigail, here are your papers, the doctor recommends that you go see a psychiatrist. Other than that, you are free to leave my dear."
"Okay thank you." The nurse had left and I got up to help Abigail get dressed.
"How are your legs?"
"Burn like a mother fucker."
"Please don't do this again Abigail."
"Nick, I promised you I wouldn't.."
"Then promise me again."
"Nick, stop, I won't do it again."
"Alright good enough. Can you walk?"
"Yeah but I'll be slow if you don't mind."
"Not at all sweetheart." I gave her a warm, reassuring smile.
We some what silently walked down to my car. The only sound you could hear was Abigail wincing at what I was assuming was the pain in her thighs.
"Okay, lets head home." She said some what out of breath as she got into the car.
I drove in silence. My demons taunting me. Telling me to just give up. Take the pills and have a few sips of alcohol.. Pull the steering wheel and pray I die on impact. Slit my wrist in the bathroom and hope I bleed out in seconds..
Am I insane? Or am I drowning in the agony? Whatever the case may be, I'm ready to end the voices inside my head. If I could just pretend that my life wasn't a pit of bull shit I'd have a real smile on my face. No one would save me.. I'm afraid. Afraid that my own thoughts will get to me before someone will save me from myself. My demons will end my life before someone saves it. Suicide will ease my mind, stopping the thoughts that rush through my mind day and night.  Oh what I would do to make it out alive. I'd throw away the pills and prescriptions. I'd make Abigail feel like she's the only girl in the world.
I'm afraid, but I'm not going to hide.