Sins of a Father

Chapter 12
Hakeem's pov
I woke up next to Freda. I got up and took a shower. I got out putting on my clothes and went to my apartment. I was waiting for Camila. She showed up she was taking photos of me. "Babe I don't really feel like doing this rn." I said.

"What's wrong?" She asked.

"It's just Freda." I said.

"I can't believe your falling for that hoodrat." Camila said.

"Ay she ain't a hoodrat and I came from the same place so wtf you saying?" I asked.

"I'm saying you need someone better then her. You need me to show where to go." Camila said. "Break up with her."

"But," I said.

"Do it or I'll leave you." She commanded.

I sighed,"Fine for you I'll dump her." She smiled and kissed me.

Cookie's pov
"Lucious we shouldn't buy into Spotify." I said.

"Why not? We'll make more money." He said.

"Because the music is all we had when we were broke and you know that." I said. "I said no. You can tell everyone else but I say no and if they agree that means your queen knows best." He tried kissing but I moved so he kissed my cheek.

"You still mad about Rihanna?" Lucious asked.

"Don't you fucking start with me." I said getting up off of his lap. I left his office and went with Hakeem editing one of his songs.

Jamal's pov
Me and Skye were going to Empire. We went to the studio and I kissed her. Then everyone in the family came out to the front. "Excuse me Lucious there's someone here claiming they know you." Malcolm said. It was Olivia with some little girl.

"Olivia what are you doing here?" I asked.

"She heard you on the radio." She replied. "She wanted to meet her daddy."

Skye's pov
"Daddy? Jamal what is she talking about?" I asked. He looked back at me, Cookie, and Lucious.

Lucious's pov
This bitch. What's next Rihanna trying to fuck me? I just got Cookie back. I saw red hair. I sucked my teeth.

"WHAT WHAT DO YOU WANT BITCH?!?!" I yelled at Rihanna.

"Shit nvm," She said. I swear I'm gonna have to kill a bitch today.

"Don't you fucking play with me today. Both of you Olivia, and Rihanna. Y'all are fucking testing me rn. Rihanna leave before I turn into Chris Brown." I commanded. We went to my office and Cookie was in my office chair glaring at the both of us.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"I want child support money." Rih said.

"Are you fucking serious?! You kept the kid from the entire time." I said. "How do you expect me to give you child support money if you kept me from the kid?"

"You a piece of fucking work." Cookie said.

"Oh like you a prize." Rihanna replied.

"Oh now you done it." I said exasperated knowing those ain't gonna end well. Cookie walked over to her.

"Maybe he left you because he got tired of beating you and wanted a real women." Cookie spat back.

She chuckled,"You prolly can't land a punch."

"At least Ik you take them." She said. I stood in the middle of them because they were having a face off.

"Ay stop it Cookie." I said.

"STAY OUT OF IT!!!" They both yelled. Shit, I'll never hear the end of this. Cookie bitch slapped Rihanna. Then all I could do is watch as they fought with each other. Unless I wanted to get punched by someone.

Cookie's pov
I slapped this hoe across the face. I kicked Rihanna in the stomach and she threw me on the floor. I tripped her pinning her to the floor. I kept punching her in the face. Rihanna pushed me off of her and Lucious stepped in to stop us but he got kicked in the balls. He fell to the floor in pain. Then I pushed the hoe onto the floor the and hit her in the face with something hard from his desk. Hakeem walked in and pushed me off of her. "Get off of me!!" I yelled.

"Yo wtf the is going on?!?!" Hakeem yelled. We both got up and I walked over to Lucious. I kissed him helping him stand up. I pulled away and he wrapped his arms around me. "You know what where Freda at?" Evil little bitch.

"Get out of here now." I said. "Your nothing but an artist to me now and I'm filing for full custody." They looked at me both shocked.

"You can't be serious." Rihanna said.

"I am get out now." I said. She left and Cookie looked at me. "Cookie look I'm sorry ok,"

"It's whatever you can't control her." Cookie dismissed it.

Hakeem's pov
I was with Freda. "Babe we gotta talk about something." I told her.

"What about?" She asked.

"We gotta break up." I said.

"Why?" Freda asked.

"Because I just don't feel the same way anymore." I informed her. "But I still think you dope. We still homies?"

"Yea," Freda said getting up. She left the room and I smiled.

Malcolm's pov
I smiled as I watched my plan work. Everyone was like silly putty in my hands.

[Later At Lu's Mansion]
Lu's pov
We all were at my house waiting for everyone else at the house. They all showed up and I kissed Cookie. She was still pissed at me. We started the meeting and Olivia walked in with some guy. Vernon brought him. That man keep slipping. I walked back in the room. Then the hi she was with pulled out a gun pointing it Jamal. "Everybody just shut up!!!" He yelled.

"No!!" Cookie yelled. She pushed the guy but he grabbed her and pointed it at her.

"Shoot me. I got her pregnant." I said. "You will be everyone's personal hero if you. My son wants me dead because I saved him a from a con artist." [You know that whole thing he said. I don't remember it rn.] I heard a gun shot and he fell to the floor. I ran over to Cookie wrapping my arms around her.

"I wish he shot your ass." Cookie said. Then Malcolm took her out of the room.

"What the hell are y'all all looking at? I just saved your asses." I stated pissed off. I just lost my Cookie. But the thing I didn't do it. I'm gonna go get a DNA test.

Cookie's pov
I was outside crying. I can't believe he lied to me. I can't believe him. No it's not true please it's not. Malcolm left me alone. Then he stepped outside with me. "Your too beautiful to be crying over someone who doesn't treat you right." I wanted to slap right there. But I didn't because what he said is true.

Lucious's pov
I laid there in my bed alone angry with myself. How could I let her go like that? I want her back so bad. I need her. I spent half the night trying to fall asleep but couldn't because Cookie kept me up all night.